Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Self-Promotions by Authors and Publishers

Notices

Old 10-12-2018, 03:37 AM   #1
WilliamBSkates
WilliamBSkates began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle
Excel VBA: Programming For Complete Beginners, Step-By-Step Illustrated Guide

Hi my name is William B. Skates and i'm the author of Excel VBA: Programming for Complete Beginners the book is focused on beginners who want to dive into the world of VBA and help them understand the various loops, string functions and arrays used in Excel VBA. The book is written in an easy to understand way by using illustrations to learn by doing.The book just entered its free promotion from 11/10 to 15/10. I would love to hear your thoughts down in the comments below. https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07JV9ZJGM

In Excel VBA: Programming for Complete Beginners I touch on:
  • The fundamentals of VBA.
  • How to work with variables.
  • How to create VBA macros.
  • The numerous functionalities of the strings.
  • How to use loops.
  • What are functions and how to use them

Respectfully,
William B. Skates
WilliamBSkates is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2018, 11:51 AM   #2
GlenBarrington
Cheese Whiz
GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW, Samsung Tab A 10.1(2019), Pixel 6a.
I am a retired Teradata DBA, who for some inexplicable reason was frequently asked to support spreadsheets that connected to my database. This was a task I was eminently unqualified for. I will be happy to review based on my inadequate knowledge.
GlenBarrington is offline   Reply With Quote