Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle

Notices

Old 01-20-2022, 02:00 PM   #1
ShaunBlake
ShaunBlake began at the beginning.

Device: Nexus 6P; Nexus 7; Windows 10
Trying to find my Amazon book reviews

This seems to be the wrong place to be looking for help with book reviews but I know there are a LOT of wickedly-smart folks here so I am hopeful I can get pointed in the right direction.

I'm looking for a way to search Amazon for all the book reviews I've posted and send those data to a file (preferably CSV, but that is of secondary concern.

Disclosure: I have been provided assistance in this task and have a very small file that proves my success. However I have no recollection of performing the task; not idea why it is incomplete; and no idea of how the magic occurred. I do have a vague memory of having professed profound gratitude to the individual(s) who guided me and a notion I may have emailed some stealth cookies or similar rewards.

While I make light of my handicap, I don't wish to minimize my frustration—I will be very grateful for any assistance in learning how to extract records of those reviews from Amazon.

Thanks in advance!
ShaunBlake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2022, 05:27 AM   #2
Quoth
the rook, bossing Never.
Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: All 4 Kinds: epub eink, Kindle, android eink, NxtPaper11
Didn't Amazon send you an email each time?
Quoth is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 01-21-2022, 07:02 AM   #3
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle: Oasis 3, Voyage WiFi; Kobo: Libra 2, Aura One
Go to ACCOUNT

Click YOUR PROFILES. (I have 3 different profiles.)

(I) CLICKED on my name

FIND this: "Looking for your Amazon Public Profile?", then

CLICK ON AMAZON PUBLIC PROFILE.

SCROLL down and you'll find all the reviews you wrote on Amazon.
Dr. Drib is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
amazon, book review, download, extract