Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Android Devices

Notices

Old 02-11-2021, 09:33 AM   #1
eddington
eddington began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite 4
Android app with direct highlighting [NO context menu!]

I've tried about 10 different EPUB/MOBI apps and every one that supports highlights forces you to first select text THEN choose 'highlight' from their stupid context menu. It's so unproductive I don't know why they all work this way.
Is there any app that just puts you in 'highlight' mode and lets you highlight instantly?
And yes, I know there are PDF apps that do 'free highlighting', but I am asking for a EPUB/MOBI reader that does this.
Thanks!
eddington is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2021, 10:39 AM   #2
eddington
eddington began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite 4
Update on this: Lithium DOES highlight straight away but it still pops up the stupid menu as well. If there was a setting to make the menu not pop up it would be perfect. Doesn't seem to be a way to do that.
eddington is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2021, 02:23 AM   #3
trocchietto
Addict
trocchietto ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trocchietto ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trocchietto ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trocchietto ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trocchietto ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trocchietto ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trocchietto ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trocchietto ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trocchietto ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trocchietto ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trocchietto ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: sony 650 ,T2, samsung 7.7, ipad2, ipad mini2, yotaphone2, galax tab s2
Moon+reader has this function just highlight and fron the context nenu select the check box appropriate and will do automatically next time
trocchietto is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
android, app, epub, highlight, mobi