Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Introduce Yourself

Notices

Old 05-27-2009, 01:49 AM   #1
ananas
ananas began at the beginning.

Device: none
Smile Hi Everyone

Hello. I have not any ebook reader yet. But, I've planned. You know, they are a bit expensive. About books, I love romance books, also fantastic-fiction, esp. Robert Jordan, I also love Harry Potter series. That is all about me.
ananas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2009, 02:58 AM   #2
Fathermole
Connoisseur
Fathermole began at the beginning.

Device: PRS 505
Welcome . Hope we make your choice easier .
Fathermole is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 05-27-2009, 04:52 AM   #3
F1Wild
Addict
F1Wild doesn't litterF1Wild doesn't litter

Device: Paolo-my Kindle2, Blackberry Curve
Welcome! Interesting name - nickname or love of the pineapple?
F1Wild is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2009, 11:15 AM   #4
Curly
I need a holiday!
Curly is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.Curly is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.Curly is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.Curly is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.Curly is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.Curly is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.Curly is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.Curly is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.Curly is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.Curly is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.Curly is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.

Device: PRS-505, ipod touch
Welcome to MobileRead ananas!

Yes, ebook readers are still quite expensive. What kind of device are you thinking of buying? In the meantime, you can still read ebooks on your computer and we have loads of free books here -- click on 'E-books' in the blue bar at the very top of the page.

(I enjoyed the Harry Potter books too.)
Curly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2009, 11:18 AM   #5
desertgrandma
Enjoying the show....
desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: A K1, Kindle Paperwhite, an Ipod, IPad2, Iphone, an Ipad Mini & macAir
Welcome to MobileRead, ananas.

You don't need a bookreader to become fond of this site, and maybe while you are saving money for one, you can learn more about which one would be best for you.

Enjoy!
desertgrandma is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 05-27-2009, 11:35 AM   #6
MickeyC
Grand Sorcerer
MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 6 plus, Sony T1, iPad 3
Hi ananas and welcome to MobileRead
MickeyC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2009, 05:28 PM   #7
GraceKrispy
It's Dr. Penguin now!
GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad mini, Samsung Note 3, Sony PRS-650 (rarely used now)
Welcome to the forum! I agree that this is a great place to hang out while you decide on which reader is just right for you. I love several of the same types of books you mentioned as well
GraceKrispy is offline   Reply With Quote