Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle

Notices

Old 01-20-2018, 09:34 PM   #1
seanyyz
Connoisseur
seanyyz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.seanyyz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.seanyyz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.seanyyz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.seanyyz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.seanyyz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.seanyyz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.seanyyz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.seanyyz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.seanyyz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.seanyyz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis
Finding your most recent Users’ Guide

On my kindle Oasis 1 there are preloaded 3 user guides, the original one and a version 2 and 3.

I’m trying to edit the Household settings and the description of how to do it in the various guides do not fit with the way my device currently works (when I followwhat they suggest it just isn’t set up that way on my device).
seanyyz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2018, 01:26 PM   #2
Richwood
Astronomy Nut
Richwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Richwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Richwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Richwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Richwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Richwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Richwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Richwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Richwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Richwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Richwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle (All), Kobo (Multiple), Sony (most) and Nook Glowlight Plus
Normally the most current version is included with an update, if available. However I note that current user guides are lacking compared to ones for earlier Kindles, typically 60 pages versus up to about 180 pages for much earlier models user guides for the K1 through Kindle Keyboard. Have you tried the Amazon help files? Sometimes a Google search finds files on Amazon which are hard to find otherwise. I do not have the Oasis 1.

Last edited by Richwood; 01-21-2018 at 01:40 PM.
Richwood is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert