Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Android Devices > enTourage eDGe > enTourage Archive

Notices

Old 04-05-2010, 04:06 PM   #1
rocklyons
Edge User

Cant get files into library.

I purchased several books and downloaded to my PC prior to receiving the edge. Now I cant get them into my library. I have put them on a usb device and opened library and selected the USB device. Then selected the book to copy to the library. I am then told it is protected file and do I want to download it to the library. I touch yes and after a few seconds it places a red exclamation point on the top left of the screen and repeats the statement regarding protected file etc. I now have 5 red exclamation points and no books in the library.

I had no trouble reading these files on my PC.

Old 04-05-2010, 05:02 PM   #2
done
Edge User

It sounds like this may be a DRM issue. How did you download the files. If you used an Adobe account, did you register your eDGe using that same Adobe account?

Advert