Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader

Notices

Old 10-23-2018, 04:01 AM   #1
sebastian
Wintersmith
sebastian doesn't littersebastian doesn't litter

Device: Kobo Aura One
Order Kobo Forma from Germany

As Kobo has decided not to sell any readers here in Germany any more, has anyone recommendations of where in the other EU member states I can order one and have it shipped to Germany? Any recommendations?
sebastian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2018, 04:23 AM   #2
mobama
Evangelist
mobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Inkpad 3, Onyx T76ML, Kobo H2O Edition 1, Kobo Mini
Maybe this page is of help? https://gl.kobobooks.com/pages/retailers

I am interested in Kobo ereaders too, but there are no retailers in my country (another EU country) either. But it's there on Dutch Mediamarkt https://www.mediamarkt.nl/nl/product...a-1593309.html
mobama is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 10-23-2018, 07:02 AM   #3
Mrs_Often
Wizard
Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Touch, Glo, Clara HD
Order Kobo Forma from Germany

Indeed you could get one from the Netherlands. However I'm not sure about MediaMarkt (customer service).

Coolblue has the best customer service I have ever seen anywhere. I am not 100% sure they'll send abroad though

https://www.coolblue.nl/product/820567/kobo-forma.html

And there is also Bol.com. I know that they do send abroad, and their customer service is good too:

https://www.bol.com/nl/p/kobo-forma/...E&gclsrc=aw.ds
Mrs_Often is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2018, 12:43 PM   #4
mathil
Evangelist
mathil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mathil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mathil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mathil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mathil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mathil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mathil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mathil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mathil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mathil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mathil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura H2O/Glo HD/Libra 2, Kindle PW3/PW5
Quote:
Originally Posted by sebastian View Post
As Kobo has decided not to sell any readers here in Germany any more, has anyone recommendations of where in the other EU member states I can order one and have it shipped to Germany? Any recommendations?
From Italy, you can buy it here, here and on Kobo's Italian store. It's sold out right now on Mondadori's store but it will probably become available again in the future.
You can also get Kobos on Amazon.it, but the Forma doesn't seem to be available yet.
mathil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2018, 01:41 AM   #5
JLuecking
JLuecking began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Aura HD
I ordered it via eBay in Spain, very reliable and fast delivery.

https://www.ebay.de/itm/Lector-eBook...edirect=mobile
JLuecking is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 12-20-2018, 06:53 AM   #6
ewphoenix123
Addict
ewphoenix123 understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'ewphoenix123 understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'ewphoenix123 understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'ewphoenix123 understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'ewphoenix123 understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'ewphoenix123 understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'ewphoenix123 understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'ewphoenix123 understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'ewphoenix123 understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'ewphoenix123 understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'ewphoenix123 understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'

Device: Kobo: Glo, Aura , Aura H2O, Aura ONE, Forma, Elipsa
Fnac from france is also a good alternative.
ewphoenix123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2018, 09:53 AM   #7
McGonigle
Connoisseur
McGonigle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.McGonigle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.McGonigle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.McGonigle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.McGonigle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.McGonigle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.McGonigle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.McGonigle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.McGonigle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.McGonigle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.McGonigle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura One, iPad 2018,
https://www.dustinhome.dk/product/50...9/forma-8-8-gb
McGonigle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2018, 03:55 AM   #8
prayer0
prayer0 began at the beginning.

Device: Onyx Book AG, Kobo Forma
I ordered mine from https://www.cameranu.nl/
I can't contact with FNAC via email so I've looked for something else. I've choose this shoop because of international delivery and very good contact.
(I'm from Poland, Ive ordered reader late Monday and received it Thursday)
prayer0 is offline   Reply With Quote