Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Sigil > Plugins

Notices

Old 10-08-2018, 10:26 AM   #91
Vroni
Vroni began at the beginning.

Device: Tolino/PRS 650/Tablet
Quote:
Originally Posted by DiapDealer View Post
As I've mentioned several times already, my mind is entirely made up on how users (including myself) need to select the files that they want this plugin to process. Users will learn that, or they won't. Their choice.
As TagMechanic is published under Licence GPLv3, everyone is allowed to make a fork
Vroni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2018, 06:45 PM   #92
DiapDealer
Grand Sorcerer
DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Kindle Fire HD
You betcha. That's the beauty of it all. If I can't/won't do it for you... do it your dang self (or get someone else do it for you). You have my (and the GPLv3's) blessing.
DiapDealer is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert