Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader

Notices

Old 02-14-2018, 09:35 AM   #1
Vinzz
Vinzz began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Aura HD
advance one page sometimes goes back one or two pages

Hi

On my Aura HD, when I touch the screen so as to advance on page, is sometimes goes back one or two pages.

Happens on epub format.
Do you guys have encountered the same issue?
Vinzz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2018, 09:55 AM   #2
mahtin
google this
mahtin can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentametermahtin can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentametermahtin can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentametermahtin can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentametermahtin can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentametermahtin can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentametermahtin can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentametermahtin can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentametermahtin can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentametermahtin can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentametermahtin can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameter

Device: kobo h2o2, bookeen muse frontlight, resurrected. Fire HD8.
Has occasionally happened to me on my h2o2, but especially often I get more paging forward than intended.

I had ascribed it in my case to a senior moment.
mahtin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2018, 12:18 PM   #3
GeoffR
Wizard
GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Glo
Only rarely, but giving the screen a good clean has always fixed it.
GeoffR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2018, 03:19 PM   #4
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Why not try setting to swiping only to turn pages? I've never had an issue with my H2O and I've always swiped even when I didn't have to.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2018, 01:09 PM   #5
Vinzz
Vinzz began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Aura HD
Hi everybody, swept the screen last week end, and so far so good. Thanks @GeoffR!
Vinzz is offline   Reply With Quote