Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle

Notices

Old 07-11-2018, 08:43 AM   #1186
s@chi
s@chi began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite
Thanks for awesome work. Can I ask a question about editing metadata?
How can I write ComicInfo.xml when I want to set two separate page blocks as one chapter?
Like, TOC(page 2) Chapter 1(page 1 and page 3-10)
s@chi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2018, 10:00 AM   #1187
Antonello626
Antonello626 began at the beginning.

Device: kobo
A lot of times, the cropping function cuts relevants part of the comic. I would prefer this function to be disabled or at least have the possibility to switch on/off with a click on the GUI. If that isn't possible, can i have a compiled version with this change? Or maybe the instruction to compile it myself. Thanks. Sorry for the English.
Antonello626 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 07-14-2018, 10:02 AM   #1188
AcidWeb
KCC Co-Author
AcidWeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AcidWeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AcidWeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AcidWeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AcidWeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AcidWeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AcidWeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AcidWeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AcidWeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AcidWeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AcidWeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2
@s@chi - You can't.

@Antonello626 - CLI version have all options you want.
AcidWeb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2018, 10:14 AM   #1189
Antonello626
Antonello626 began at the beginning.

Device: kobo
Quote:
Originally Posted by AcidWeb View Post
@s@chi - You can't.

@Antonello626 - CLI version have all options you want.
I know. But i don't know how to run it. Can you help me please? Thank you

EDIT: Nevermind, i figured it out myself.

Last edited by Antonello626; 07-15-2018 at 08:03 AM.
Antonello626 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2018, 02:20 PM   #1190
Amon_Re
Zealot
Amon_Re is less competitive than you.Amon_Re is less competitive than you.Amon_Re is less competitive than you.Amon_Re is less competitive than you.Amon_Re is less competitive than you.Amon_Re is less competitive than you.Amon_Re is less competitive than you.Amon_Re is less competitive than you.Amon_Re is less competitive than you.Amon_Re is less competitive than you.Amon_Re is less competitive than you.

Device: Kobo Elipsa, Poketbook Inkpad 3 & Boyue Likebook Minas
Quote:
Originally Posted by Antonello626 View Post
I know. But i don't know how to run it. Can you help me please? Thank you

EDIT: Nevermind, i figured it out myself.
Care to share your solution?

@AcidWeb

Shouldn't kcc-c2e.py be bundled in the .deb packages? Or am i missing something regarding CLI mode?

Never mind, it works if I use pip3 to install.

Last edited by Amon_Re; 09-20-2018 at 03:33 PM.
Amon_Re is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 09-21-2018, 01:23 AM   #1191
AcidWeb
KCC Co-Author
AcidWeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AcidWeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AcidWeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AcidWeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AcidWeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AcidWeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AcidWeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AcidWeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AcidWeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AcidWeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AcidWeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Yeah. PyPi version is proper solution in this case.

Generally it was last release of DEBs. From next release KCC will be using Flatpak. Powerusers will still have option to use git/pypi version.
Old 11-01-2018, 09:31 PM   #1192
ChromaLife
ChromaLife began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Forma
Support for Kobo Forma

Hello everyone, I was just wondering if there was planned support for the Kobo Forma. If not, which Kobo device should I pick from the drop down menu for the Kobo Forma? I haven't purchased my Forma yet, but I will do so soon.

Thanks,
Chroma
ChromaLife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2018, 03:43 AM   #1193
AcidWeb
KCC Co-Author

I will add profile for Kobo Forma soon™.
Old 11-04-2018, 10:19 AM   #1194
trungng2006
trungng2006 began at the beginning.

Device: kindle paperwhite 2
May I suggest that for Webtoon/cartoon strips, there should be an option to choose between landscape and portrait. For now, the cartoon strips are constrained by the device width
trungng2006 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2018, 11:38 PM   #1195
Hisiru
Hisiru began at the beginning.

Device: Nook Glowlight 3
First of all, thank you for your amazing work.

I am trying to convert some mangas to my Nook Glowlight 3 but nothing works when I try custom settings.

In the website it says it has 6.93” (176.0 mm) Height and 5.0” (127.0 mm) Width. I read it has 1440×1080 resolution. I tried everything but the image is always in a very bad resolution.

Can you please help and give me some light?
Hisiru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2018, 11:59 AM   #1196
DaleDe
Grand Sorcerer
DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: EB 1150, EZ Reader, Literati, iPad 2 & Air 2, iPhone 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hisiru View Post
First of all, thank you for your amazing work.

I am trying to convert some mangas to my Nook Glowlight 3 but nothing works when I try custom settings.

In the website it says it has 6.93” (176.0 mm) Height and 5.0” (127.0 mm) Width. I read it has 1440×1080 resolution. I tried everything but the image is always in a very bad resolution.

Can you please help and give me some light?
Try 1072 x 1448, Read about this product in our wiki Nook GlowLight 3

Dale
DaleDe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2018, 04:48 PM   #1197
Hisiru

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaleDe View Post
Try 1072 x 1448, Read about this product in our wiki Nook GlowLight 3

Dale
Tried those resolutions on KCC but this bellow is what happens (image is kinda hard to see because my smartphone is very bad):

All the image goes to the left.
Old 12-12-2018, 11:25 PM   #1198
Hisiru

Already solved my problem, thanks!
Old 12-16-2018, 04:43 PM   #1199
Edi2D
Edi2D began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Forma
Hi, thanks for this software, it is very usefull ! While waiting for the Kobo Forma option, i use the Aura One's and it's working well
Edi2D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2018, 04:41 AM   #1200
Kambei85
Kambei85 began at the beginning.

Device: kobo forma
Thx fot your job, I'm also waiting for the kobo forma option.

But I have a question, I read that KCC can make kepub but I don't find it in output options when I want convert my cbr. Where can I find it?

Thx again
Kambei85 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
k5 tools, kcc, kindle tools