Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > More E-Book Readers

Notices

Old 01-04-2017, 12:19 PM   #1
chaot
Head of lunatic asylum
chaot will give the Devil his due.chaot will give the Devil his due.chaot will give the Devil his due.chaot will give the Devil his due.chaot will give the Devil his due.chaot will give the Devil his due.chaot will give the Devil his due.chaot will give the Devil his due.chaot will give the Devil his due.chaot will give the Devil his due.chaot will give the Devil his due.

Device: Tolino Vision 3HD
CSS support in Tolino 3HD

I'm new here, and much less chaotic than my nickname suggests.

I got a Tolino 3HD and I am fairly satisfied. One lack: it does not support all the CSS as calibre supports. All tolino eReaders support the open ePUB2 format. Does exist a list, which single CSS is supported?.

This list I have found, but I'm not sure about.
chaot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2017, 12:48 PM   #2
DaleDe
Grand Sorcerer
DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: EB 1150, EZ Reader, Literati, iPad 2 & Air 2, iPhone 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by chaot View Post

I'm new here, and much less chaotic than my nickname suggests.

I got a Tolino 3HD and I am fairly satisfied. One lack: it does not support all the CSS as calibre supports. All tolino eReaders support the open ePUB2 format. Does exist a list, which single CSS is supported?.

This list I have found, but I'm not sure about.
The list you found is for ePub 3 not ePub 2. The CSS 2.1 is really for ePub 3. There are lots of eBook readers that don't support full CSS in ePub 2. Hopefully ePub 3 support will be better but I am not holding my breath.

Dale
DaleDe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2017, 04:09 AM   #3
chaot
Head of lunatic asylum
chaot will give the Devil his due.chaot will give the Devil his due.chaot will give the Devil his due.chaot will give the Devil his due.chaot will give the Devil his due.chaot will give the Devil his due.chaot will give the Devil his due.chaot will give the Devil his due.chaot will give the Devil his due.chaot will give the Devil his due.chaot will give the Devil his due.

Device: Tolino Vision 3HD
Quote:
The CSS 2.1 is really for ePub 3.
So this is ... ? The headings CSS 2.1 & CSS 2.1 Pseudo-Elements irritate me.

Do you got an appropriate list?
chaot is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
tolino