Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle

Notices

Old 02-26-2014, 09:03 AM   #91
soulfuldog
I ♥ Calibre
soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, Voyage, Sony PRS-350, Hudl2
Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryT View Post
This is biologically impossible. The human body has nothing that can detect radio-frequency electromagnetic radiation.
I get a headache from wi-fi too, but only when in close proximity to my laptop when the wi-fi connection is on. I can use my laptop when the wi-fi is turned off with no issues, but when I connect to wi-fi, within a matter of minutes I get a headache. Turn it back off, headache disappears. Never had a problem using my tablet, but do get it with my old laptop. I've no idea why, its bizarre.
soulfuldog is offline   Reply With Quote