Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Devices

Notices

Old 02-04-2018, 04:06 PM   #1
ivanerre
ivanerre began at the beginning.

Device: kobo glo hd
Statistics in my Kobo Glo Hd doent's work due to Calibre

Hi
I have an issue with my Kobo Glo Hd. After the last update, once i put a new book with Calibre, the statistic doesn't work proprely. I can't see how many hours i spent on that book, how many pages per hour and so on. Someone know how to fix this problem? I don't want lost all my statistic reinstalling the original Kobo version....such annoing that statistics can't be saved somewhere and if you change your device or you have to fix it, you lose everithing!
Thanks a lot!
ivanerre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2018, 04:39 PM   #2
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
The problem is not with Calibre. It's a bug in the latest firmware. You'll just have to wait for a new firmware with this fixed.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 02-04-2018, 06:17 PM   #3
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
Quote:
Originally Posted by ivanerre View Post
Hi
I have an issue with my Kobo Glo Hd. After the last update, once i put a new book with Calibre, the statistic doesn't work proprely. I can't see how many hours i spent on that book, how many pages per hour and so on. Someone know how to fix this problem? I don't want lost all my statistic reinstalling the original Kobo version....such annoing that statistics can't be saved somewhere and if you change your device or you have to fix it, you lose everithing!
As JSWolf stated, there is a bug in the 4.7.10413 that means the stats are not done. Any book that was read on the device before this firmware was installed will have stats. And will be included in the overall stats. Any book started after this firmware was installed, will not. This affects both sideloaded and downloaded books.

Kobo know about the problem and hopefully it will be fixed in the next firmware update.
davidfor is offline   Reply With Quote