Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Uploads - Patricia Clark Memorial Library > Kindle Books

Notices

Old 06-13-2012, 02:01 AM   #1
Pulpmeister
Wizard
Pulpmeister ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pulpmeister ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pulpmeister ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pulpmeister ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pulpmeister ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pulpmeister ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pulpmeister ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pulpmeister ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pulpmeister ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pulpmeister ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pulpmeister ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle
Walker, Terry: The Pulpmeister Reviews 1, v1, 13 June 2012

These pieces have been lying about on my computers or in ancient printouts since the 1990s, never previously published. They were written purely for my own entertainment, my reactions (sometimes startled) either to re-reading book I had read long ago, or an encounter with a legendary work I had never before read.

These 13 pieces are about well-known best-sellers (or at least well-sellers) dating from 1915 to 1976. I thought I'd publish them here where they would see the light of day.

There is a Vol 2 creeping along in no great hurry.

The books I wrote about (mostly tongue in cheek):

John Buchan:The 39 Steps
Sapper: Bulldog Drummond
Rafael Sabatini: Captain Blood
Michael Arlen: The Green Hat
Jeffery Farnol: The Jade of destiny
James Hilton: Lost Horizon
Georgette Heyer: Regency Buck
E Phillips Oppenheim: The Colossus of Arcadia
Sydney Horler: The Return of Nighthawk
Agatha Christie: The Moving Finger
Grace Metalious: Peyton Place
Ian Fleming; Goldfinger
Clive Cussler: Raise the Titanic!
This work is assumed to be in the Life+70 public domain OR the copyright holder has given specific permission for distribution. Copyright laws differ throughout the world, and it may still be under copyright in some countries. Before downloading, please check your country's copyright laws. If the book is under copyright in your country, do not download or redistribute this work.

To report a copyright violation you can contact us here.
Attached Files
File Type: mobi The Pulpmesiter Reviews 1 - Terry Walker.mobi (395.0 KB, 536 views)

Last edited by Pulpmeister; 06-25-2012 at 10:06 AM. Reason: Omitted to upload file(1)
Pulpmeister is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
humour; reviews.