Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Onyx Boox

Notices

Old 07-10-2019, 11:21 AM   #1
DeKuns
Connoisseur
DeKuns puts his or her pants on both legs at a time.DeKuns puts his or her pants on both legs at a time.DeKuns puts his or her pants on both legs at a time.DeKuns puts his or her pants on both legs at a time.DeKuns puts his or her pants on both legs at a time.DeKuns puts his or her pants on both legs at a time.DeKuns puts his or her pants on both legs at a time.DeKuns puts his or her pants on both legs at a time.DeKuns puts his or her pants on both legs at a time.DeKuns puts his or her pants on both legs at a time.DeKuns puts his or her pants on both legs at a time.

Device: Kindle DX Graphite
Does e-readerweb.nl a reliable ereader store?

Hi,
Is there anyone ever bought an ereader from this Dutch www.e-readerweb.nl?
Is it a reliable ereader dealer?
Thanks
DeKuns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2019, 02:27 PM   #2
JurriaanK
JurriaanK began at the beginning.

Device: boox note pro, auro h2o
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeKuns View Post
Hi,
Is there anyone ever bought an ereader from this Dutch www.e-readerweb.nl?
Is it a reliable ereader dealer?
Thanks
Well, reviews at https://tweakers.net/shopreview/8370...l/shopreviews/ are not exactly promising, there's not a lof of them, really.
JurriaanK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2019, 07:58 PM   #3
Boreras
Connoisseur
Boreras can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterBoreras can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterBoreras can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterBoreras can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterBoreras can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterBoreras can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterBoreras can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterBoreras can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterBoreras can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterBoreras can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterBoreras can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameter

Device: TBA
I've bought two ereaders there, which was fine. But no experience with their customer service.
Boreras is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2019, 04:03 AM   #4
underscore
Addict
underscore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.underscore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.underscore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.underscore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.underscore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.underscore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.underscore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.underscore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.underscore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.underscore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.underscore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Onyx Boox Nova 2, Kingrow K1 (former N96 ML/i86ML Plus/M92)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boreras View Post
I've bought two ereaders there, which was fine. But no experience with their customer service.
i took an Onyx i86 from them and all went fine
underscore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2019, 10:32 PM   #5
DeKuns
Connoisseur
DeKuns puts his or her pants on both legs at a time.DeKuns puts his or her pants on both legs at a time.DeKuns puts his or her pants on both legs at a time.DeKuns puts his or her pants on both legs at a time.DeKuns puts his or her pants on both legs at a time.DeKuns puts his or her pants on both legs at a time.DeKuns puts his or her pants on both legs at a time.DeKuns puts his or her pants on both legs at a time.DeKuns puts his or her pants on both legs at a time.DeKuns puts his or her pants on both legs at a time.DeKuns puts his or her pants on both legs at a time.

Thank you all for the inputs.
Old 07-12-2019, 03:13 PM   #6
wizz
Enthusiast
wizz has learned how to read e-bookswizz has learned how to read e-bookswizz has learned how to read e-bookswizz has learned how to read e-bookswizz has learned how to read e-bookswizz has learned how to read e-bookswizz has learned how to read e-books

Device: Poke2, Hisense A5
Just today I bought an Onyx Boox Pro, and collected it at their shop. The owner is friendly and very supportive. In the past I bought other e-readers there. Once I had a guaranty case but no problems at all. So nothing to worry. Its not a big store, more like an internet distribution place. And I live close by so that's convenient in my case.
wizz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2019, 01:20 AM   #7
DeKuns
Connoisseur

Quote:
Originally Posted by wizz View Post
Just today I bought an Onyx Boox Pro, and collected it at their shop. The owner is friendly and very supportive. In the past I bought other e-readers there. Once I had a guaranty case but no problems at all. So nothing to worry. Its not a big store, more like an internet distribution place. And I live close by so that's convenient in my case.
Thank you, wizz!
I definitely consider them for my next e-reader. My concerns are their website main pages are still "http" (not "https"-it will help people to feel secure and confident when they buy expensive stuff), they also did not drop many "out of stock" old products from their website for a long time, and lastly some of the link in the website is not working anymore (e.g., http://www.e-bookweb.nl/).

But after your testimony, I think I will give them a chance!
Old 07-13-2019, 01:30 AM   #8
wizz
Enthusiast
wizz has learned how to read e-bookswizz has learned how to read e-bookswizz has learned how to read e-bookswizz has learned how to read e-bookswizz has learned how to read e-bookswizz has learned how to read e-bookswizz has learned how to read e-books

Device: Poke2, Hisense A5
Good luck. But I agree that the website is out dated. Marketing is definitely not their core business.
wizz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2020, 04:07 PM   #9
pochopsp
Connoisseur
pochopsp can extract oil from cheesepochopsp can extract oil from cheesepochopsp can extract oil from cheesepochopsp can extract oil from cheesepochopsp can extract oil from cheesepochopsp can extract oil from cheesepochopsp can extract oil from cheesepochopsp can extract oil from cheese

Device: Onyx Boox M92 & Nova Pro
I know this is an old thread, but I must share my extremely positive experience with this seller. I bought an Onyx Boox Nova Pro, mint condition, almost new, with 1 year of warranty. He shipped it to me for free, twice (from Netherlands to Italy)! He had to ship it twice because the first time I wrote a wrong address. So check out his website, there are a lot of bargains and he answers very fast to emails.
pochopsp is offline   Reply With Quote