Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Conversion

Notices

Old 06-30-2019, 02:58 AM   #1
RPointin
RPointin began at the beginning.

Device: None
AZW3 to PDF

Can someone help?

I’m trying to convert a AZW3 file to pdf but when I do the pages split up like the photo below. How can I change the settings so 1 page from the AZW3 is 1 page in the pdf?

It takes 10 hours each time and the settings I tinker with don’t correct it!

Thanks
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	910FD748-950C-47B2-9A31-569569CCE420.png
Views:	160
Size:	257.4 KB
ID:	172183  
RPointin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2019, 03:53 AM   #2
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
That looks like a fixed layout ebook. These are not really supported by calibre, so you are not going to get good results, regardless of settings.
kovidgoyal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2019, 03:54 AM   #3
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
You can check by opening it in the viewer and seeing how it looks there. PDF conversion basically uses the viewer internally.
kovidgoyal is offline   Reply With Quote