Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle > Kindle Fire

Notices

Old 07-18-2019, 12:17 PM   #1
Kindle1234
Kindle1234 began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle Fire
Kindle Fire / Calibre

Hi, I recently got a kindle fire and it is not being detected on calibre.
It is not on ingored devices so can anyone help me with this.
The calibre version i am on is 3.45.

Thanks
Kindle1234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2019, 01:19 PM   #2
jhowell
Grand Sorcerer
jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindles
There is a calibre Devices subforum here on MobileRead to deal with that sort of issue.

In particular see the sticky thread: My device is not detected by calibre
jhowell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2019, 01:29 AM   #3
Kindle1234

Thanks I have tried everything on the sticky notes and nothing worked so I sent the debug
Old 07-20-2019, 12:35 PM   #4
Barbara1955
Non-Techy
Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Samsung Cell Phone & Amazon Fires & Kobo eReaders
Does you PC Recognize the Fire?
Barbara1955 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2019, 04:09 PM   #5
Kindle1234

Hi, yes the computer recognizes the fire just calibre doesn't
Old 08-01-2019, 12:58 AM   #6
stumped
Wizard
stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kobo forma, Kobo Libra, Huawei media Tab, fire HD10, PW3 HDX8.9,
have you set the usb connection option on the fire to usb transfer. last time I looked THAT IS NOT IN THE STICKY, but i have posted instructions AND pictures elsewhere. Search
stumped is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2020, 09:24 AM   #7
dobba
dobba began at the beginning.

Device: amazon fire 8
amazon fire 8 hd transfer problems

hi i have an amazon fire 8 hd. how do i transfer ebooks from calibre to it?
dobba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2020, 09:38 AM   #8
stumped
Wizard
stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kobo forma, Kobo Libra, Huawei media Tab, fire HD10, PW3 HDX8.9,
Quote:
Originally Posted by dobba View Post
hi i have an amazon fire 8 hd. how do i transfer ebooks from calibre to it?
seriously ?
same as any other device
connect it with a wire, or wirelessly via an app
stumped is offline   Reply With Quote