Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Apple Devices

Notices

Old 09-19-2018, 11:52 AM   #1
OtinG
Old Gadget Guy
OtinG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OtinG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OtinG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OtinG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OtinG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OtinG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OtinG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OtinG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OtinG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OtinG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OtinG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 3, iPhone 13 Pro Max, iPad mini 6, iPad Air 2020, Alexa Devices
Safari 12 released

Safari 12 has been released.

Just a bit of a warning. I installed it yesterday on my two Macs. It works fine and looks okay, but it is not compatible with a few of my 3rd party extensions. Unfortunately, one of those extensions works with my Amcrest security cameras to allow live view of them in Safari. No big deal because I rarely use that function, and Amcrest will eventually release an updated extension, but just be aware that some of your 3rd party extensions might be incompatible with the new Safari 12.
OtinG is online now   Reply With Quote