Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader

Notices

Old 09-26-2018, 06:04 AM   #1
MarciaCat
Cat Lady & Trekkie
MarciaCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MarciaCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MarciaCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MarciaCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MarciaCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MarciaCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MarciaCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MarciaCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MarciaCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MarciaCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MarciaCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra, Kobo Aura & Aura H20
Question Kobo Download Problem

I've been away from here for a while but I recently went to download a couple Star Trek ebooks I purchased at Kobo a couple months ago and had a problem with one of them. The first one processed smoothly through Adobe and landed in calibre perfectly while the other got stuck in Adobe with a message stating “Document is licensed for a different user account”. I purchased both books at the same time and they’re from the same publisher, I'm confused as to what's going on, any idea what I can do to fix this?

Last edited by MarciaCat; 09-26-2018 at 06:35 AM.
MarciaCat is offline   Reply With Quote