Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Apple Devices

Notices

Old 07-13-2018, 08:24 AM   #1
bounce
Zealot
bounce is a rising star in the heavensbounce is a rising star in the heavensbounce is a rising star in the heavensbounce is a rising star in the heavensbounce is a rising star in the heavensbounce is a rising star in the heavensbounce is a rising star in the heavensbounce is a rising star in the heavensbounce is a rising star in the heavensbounce is a rising star in the heavensbounce is a rising star in the heavens

Device: Ipad, Kindle 7
iPad app that will increase margin son PDF

Autocorrect edit *Increase Margins of PDF*

I can do this with cloud apps or Calibre, but some files I can’t upload to the cloud and I want to do it on ios only. PDF converter doesn’t mention any adjustable parameters.
Are there any apps that will convert PDF to larger margins? I’m talking about a full conversion, not just adjustment of margins. Thanks

Last edited by bounce; 07-13-2018 at 08:25 AM. Reason: Autocorrect
bounce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2018, 09:38 AM   #2
Marinolino
Groupie
Marinolino ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marinolino ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marinolino ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marinolino ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marinolino ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marinolino ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marinolino ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marinolino ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marinolino ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marinolino ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marinolino ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura-One (using KOReader app), Boox Note-3, iPad(s)
In Windows I'd use pdf editors like Adobe Acrobat, PDFelement or Abbyy Finereader.

So, maybe you could try some free iOS pdf editor like PDFelement.

I am talking about page-size tool that usually can be found together with the crop tool or page-boxes.

There is a choice to choose from the fixed page sizes like Letter, Legal, A4 etc. or to use a custom tailor mode for a more precise page width & height.

I also check the "center" checkbox to center the text in the middle of the page.

Last edited by Marinolino; 07-14-2018 at 10:27 AM.
Marinolino is offline   Reply With Quote