Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Android Devices > enTourage eDGe

Notices

Old 07-18-2011, 06:12 PM   #1
Deepdiver
Deepdiver began at the beginning.

Device: Pocket Edge and Nook
Trying to get books from Nookbooks transferred to PE

I am having a problem getting all of my NOOKbooks to transfer to my PE. I still have the 1.6 OS and have not tried loading/upgrading to 2.2. I have been sucessful in getting some of the Nookbooks to work but others do not. Probably has something to do with the DRMs, but I can't figure it out. I have loaded Adobe Digital on my PC and have the books there, but they will not transfer to the PE. Any ideas would be appreciated.
Deepdiver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2011, 07:09 PM   #2
ivanjt
Guru
ivanjt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ivanjt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ivanjt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ivanjt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ivanjt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ivanjt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ivanjt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ivanjt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ivanjt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ivanjt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ivanjt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle dx; eDGe
As has been said several times in this forum Calibre will transfer your book from PC to edge via USB cable, for the other part of your problem google Apprentice Alf's Blog - read and learn.
ivanjt is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 07-19-2011, 04:08 AM   #3
Filark
Armed with a smile :)
Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: enTourage eDGe & Pocket eDGe, Samsung Galaxy Note II
Hi Deepdiver!

As long as you registered your PE with the same Adobe i.d. and password you used on your PC you should be able to transfer books through Adobe Digital Editions. One thing though -- I do not know how Nook works. I understand Barnes & Noble has their own system requiring you to use a credit card as a password or something like that. I don't know at what stage that happens, do you?

Hope you figure it out!
Filark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2011, 10:17 AM   #4
msavides
msavides began at the beginning.

Device: Nook, Entorage
Sent PM
msavides is offline   Reply With Quote