Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre

Notices

Old 03-02-2024, 03:32 PM   #1
Lily7
Zealot
Lily7 has become one with the cosmosLily7 has become one with the cosmosLily7 has become one with the cosmosLily7 has become one with the cosmosLily7 has become one with the cosmosLily7 has become one with the cosmosLily7 has become one with the cosmosLily7 has become one with the cosmosLily7 has become one with the cosmosLily7 has become one with the cosmosLily7 has become one with the cosmos

Device: Kindle Voyage, Paperwhite 5th gen, Kobo Libra 2
Are conversion options also applied to kepubs when transferring to device?

Hello, I searched for this but couldn't find the answer, or I wasn't searching correctly (apologies if this is actually redundant.)

Under Preferences >Conversion: Common Options > Look and Feel > Styling, I have "fonts" and "colors" selected to be removed upon conversion.

My book files are primarily ePub.

I have the KoboTouchExtended plugin installed, and the option selected in KTE to send ePubs as kepubs.

Before I switched to Kobo a while back, I did epub to epub conversions to apply the conversion settings. Do I still need to do that, or does it also apply to the automatic kepub conversion, as well, even if I haven't converted the original epub? I ask because I wasn't sure if the KTE plugin takes those settings into account or not.

Thanks!

Last edited by Lily7; 03-02-2024 at 05:49 PM.
Lily7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2024, 05:13 PM   #2
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Conversion is Conversion

The device driver may have options that it does on the fly (does not change the Library copy)
Kobo Extended has a covers tab with a few options
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote