Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Introduce Yourself

Notices

Old 02-12-2008, 11:17 PM   #1
ZenEngineer
Connoisseur
ZenEngineer has learned how to buy an e-book online

Device: Sony PRS-505
Hello from Bay Area

Hi everyone! I've got a PRS-500 and am enjoying it. I've already loaded up a memory stick with over 180 documents (novels and short stories), which may take me a while to read.
ZenEngineer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2008, 12:05 AM   #2
DaleDe
Grand Sorcerer
DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: EB 1150, EZ Reader, Literati, iPad 2 & Air 2, iPhone 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZenEngineer View Post
Hi everyone! I've got a PRS-500 and am enjoying it. I've already loaded up a memory stick with over 180 documents (novels and short stories), which may take me a while to read.
welcome. Well, perhaps so but reading all these forums will take even more time
DaleDe is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 02-13-2008, 01:03 PM   #3
MickeyC
Grand Sorcerer
MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 6 plus, Sony T1, iPad 3
Welcome to the Forum. I have a 505 and like it a lot.
MickeyC is offline   Reply With Quote