Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Self-Promotions by Authors and Publishers

Notices

Old 05-20-2013, 10:59 AM   #1
bookwriter2001
bookwriter2001 began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle Fire HD
Talking New Books

Hi,

I'm new to the community, and would very much appreciate some feedback on a new book I've published on Amazon Kindle. It's called 'The Bomb On My Back' (http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00CF2Y0I4).

The first few chapters are free, so please let me know what you think.

The synopsis of the story is as follows:

Iqbal Ahmed is a high functioning autistic boy with synesthesia, a condition caused by a peculiar cross wiring of the brain which enables him to see numbers and equations in colours and animated shapes – and to effortlessly solve the most incredible numeric conundrums.

When Iqbal’s synesthetic ability is discovered by scientists working on the ultimate equation in physics, his involvement in the project leads to the religion-shattering discovery that God can be represented by a mathematical equation.

The disclosure leads to a bitter feud with his deeply religious family, which escalates to the whole of the Islamic faith when the knowledge goes public.

Ultimately, it sets Iqbal on the road to a showdown between magical new technology that could send Man to the stars and religious fundamentalism that will stop at nothing to eradicate the new theory from the world.

Thanks, everyone!
bookwriter2001 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
bomb back, chima, ebook, fiction, literature