Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle

Notices

Old 01-28-2011, 04:04 PM   #1
Jeton
Enthusiast
Jeton began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle 3
Patterns from squidfingers.com/patterns screensavers, lot of them.

http://squidfingers.com/patterns/ is an awesome source of beautiful patterns.
I always wanted them as screensavers on my Kindle and well now you can have them too.
Thanks to Photoshop actions and some time I've made a gallery of 176 screensavers for you to use, 600x800 resolution.
I hope they'll make your Kindle screen more pleasant.

[PATTERN GALLERY]

Some samples here:

Jeton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2011, 05:44 PM   #2
silasgreenback
New Leaf Turner
silasgreenback ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silasgreenback ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silasgreenback ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silasgreenback ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silasgreenback ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silasgreenback ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silasgreenback ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silasgreenback ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silasgreenback ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silasgreenback ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silasgreenback ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Glo
Those look pretty nice.

I have a scrapbooker in the family and some of the papers have really great patterns on them. I may have to try scanning & converting some of those.
silasgreenback is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 01-28-2011, 06:22 PM   #3
pietro99
Connoisseur
pietro99 has learned how to buy an e-book online

These are beautiful, but how would I go about putting them on my K3 please?
pietro99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2011, 08:49 PM   #4
kranu
I <3 my Kindle
kranu can understand the language of future parallel dimensionskranu can understand the language of future parallel dimensionskranu can understand the language of future parallel dimensionskranu can understand the language of future parallel dimensionskranu can understand the language of future parallel dimensionskranu can understand the language of future parallel dimensionskranu can understand the language of future parallel dimensionskranu can understand the language of future parallel dimensionskranu can understand the language of future parallel dimensionskranu can understand the language of future parallel dimensionskranu can understand the language of future parallel dimensions

Device: Kindle 3G + WiFi
Quote:
Originally Posted by pietro99 View Post
These are beautiful, but how would I go about putting them on my K3 please?
Read this thread
kranu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2011, 08:52 PM   #5
pietro99
Connoisseur

Thanks for that
Advert
Old 01-29-2011, 06:01 PM   #6
pietro99
Connoisseur

But now I'm a bit confused.

I installed the Jailbreak and Screensaver hacks successfully and now I would like to put the beautiful patterns on my K3. Is there a file of them all that I have missed or do they need to be d/l individually from the website?

Thanks.
Old 01-29-2011, 08:39 PM   #7
pietro99
Connoisseur

I d/l 3 from the "Pattern Gallery, saved them and then transferred them to the SS folder on Kindle. They were all only 1kb or less and .png files. But they don't show as a SS when I power off.

Edit: I didn't realise I had to do a restart, so now the patterns are showing.

But my original question remains.....is there a way of d/l all the patterns rather than individually?

Last edited by pietro99; 01-29-2011 at 08:49 PM.