Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > PocketBook

Notices

Old 01-31-2021, 03:00 PM   #1
cm1
Enthusiast
cm1 doesn't littercm1 doesn't litter

Device: Pocketbook
Lightbulb What's this icon on the bottom left corner of the screen on my PB Touch HD3?

Sometimes, when I'm flipping through an epub's pages quickly, I get that icon on the bottom left corner of the screen. What is it for, and can it be disabled so it doesn't show up?
cm1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2021, 03:48 PM   #2
Kleki
Connoisseur
Kleki doesn't litterKleki doesn't litter

Device: Pocketbook Touch HD3 (+ an old Hanlin V3)
It let's you jump back to the page where you started the quick flipping. That comes in handy when you accidentally skip a couple of pages ahead or back.

I have no idea if it can be disabled.
Kleki is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 01-31-2021, 06:33 PM   #3
rcentros
eReader Wrangler
rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PB HD3, GL3, Tolino Vision 4, Voyage, Clara HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by cm1 View Post

Sometimes, when I'm flipping through an epub's pages quickly, I get that icon on the bottom left corner of the screen. What is it for, and can it be disabled so it doesn't show up?
The image isn't coming through, but is it the tiny, little hourglass? If so, I've seen it a few times also. Not sure exactly what it's for. I'm assuming the PocketBook is working on something... maybe indexing?
rcentros is offline   Reply With Quote