Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Sony Reader

Notices

Old 11-24-2008, 11:44 AM   #1
Michele
Addict
Michele ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Michele ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Michele ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Michele ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Michele ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Michele ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Michele ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Michele ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Michele ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Michele ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Michele ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3
Upgraded to 505 With Sony Offer....Still No Credit?

Months ago I took advantage of the Sony offer to send back my 500 and purchase a 505. I still haven't received an acknowledgement or a credit of $100. I tried to talk to the rebate department, but they had no idea of what I was talking about.

Has anyone else had this problem? Does anyone know where I can get help with it?

Thank you in advance!
Michele is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2008, 11:55 AM   #2
pilotbob
Grand Sorcerer
pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by Michele View Post
Months ago I took advantage of the Sony offer to send back my 500 and purchase a 505. I still haven't received an acknowledgement or a credit of $100. I tried to talk to the rebate department, but they had no idea of what I was talking about.

Has anyone else had this problem? Does anyone know where I can get help with it?

Thank you in advance!
I think this offer is extended by the Credit Card company Chase Bank. Call them and tell them you haven't got your promotional credit yet.

BOb
pilotbob is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 11-24-2008, 04:07 PM   #3
Michele
Addict
Michele ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Michele ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Michele ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Michele ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Michele ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Michele ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Michele ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Michele ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Michele ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Michele ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Michele ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3
No, I'm referring to the Trade-Up Offer: https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...ght=sony+offer
Michele is offline   Reply With Quote