Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > PocketBook

Notices

Old 01-11-2012, 05:19 PM   #1
askyn
Addict
askyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.askyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.askyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.askyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.askyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.askyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.askyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.askyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.askyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.askyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.askyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite (11th Gen)
What is the most current software for the 360?

Hi all,

Its been QUITE awhile since I last updated the software on my PB360, and I was wondering if anyone knows of a more recent version and were to get it if there is one?

I am currently using the swupdate_08Dec2010_360_wg_15_3 file which has a version number of W101.15.3

If anyone knows of a more updated software I would be very greatfull.

Thank you.
askyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2012, 06:14 PM   #2
paola
Wizard
paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Pro 903, (beloved Pocketbook 360 RIP), Kobo Mini, Kobo Aura
I also have a "swupdate_08Dec2010_360_de_15_3" version - but the image file is the same size as the "wg" one, and the only thing that changes, I suspect, is that updating instructions and changelog file are in German, instead of English. As far as I am aware these are the latest firwares for the "old" PB360.
paola is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 01-11-2012, 07:00 PM   #3
askyn
Addict
askyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.askyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.askyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.askyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.askyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.askyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.askyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.askyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.askyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.askyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.askyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite (11th Gen)
Thanks,

I was pretty sure that this was the most recent version.

Im a frequent visitor here and try to keep up, but was kind of hoping I had missed something.

Thank you very much =)
askyn is offline   Reply With Quote