Closed Thread

Old 06-03-2017, 07:38 PM   #1
JohnMurphy99
JohnMurphy99 began at the beginning.

Device: epub and mobi
centered title page and chapter numbers display left in epub

I am using 2.85.1 of Calibre.

I am converting my Word document.

When I convert to .mobi, everything looks perfect.

When I convert to .epub, the center aligned title page text and the numbered chapter headers show as left aligned (and also smaller than the Word document source and the .mobi converted fiile).

My first step to troubleshoot this was to change the font from Cambria to Paletino Linotype, which, in older documents the alignment converts properly to centered. However, that did not fix the problem.

Any ideas of what I might be doing wrong?
Old 06-04-2017, 06:33 AM   #2
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle: Oasis 3, Voyage WiFi; Kobo: Libra 2, Aura One
Welcome to Mobileread.

The Introduce Yourself Forum is for new members to introduce themselves to other members.

If you have questions, please look around our site and post accordingly.

Why not create a new thread and actually introduce yourself?

Don
(Moderator)
Advert
Closed Thread

Tags
epub centered left align