Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Sony Reader

Notices

Old 04-20-2017, 11:26 PM   #1
DoctorM
Groupie
DoctorM herds cats with both ease and graceDoctorM herds cats with both ease and graceDoctorM herds cats with both ease and graceDoctorM herds cats with both ease and graceDoctorM herds cats with both ease and graceDoctorM herds cats with both ease and graceDoctorM herds cats with both ease and graceDoctorM herds cats with both ease and graceDoctorM herds cats with both ease and graceDoctorM herds cats with both ease and graceDoctorM herds cats with both ease and grace

Device: none
Welcome Back Java

For the past several months I've kept Java off on my reader to prevent lock-ups when browsing Wikipedia (turning it on only when needed).

Today I discovered I can travel through Wikipedia with Java 'on' without fear again.

Just thought you all should know that they fixed whatever it was that caused that at 'pedia.

Now if Overdrive and Dropbox would support us again...
DoctorM is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
browsing, freeze, java, wikipedia