Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > More E-Book Readers > iRiver Story

Notices

Old 10-05-2010, 07:06 PM   #31
grevilleagirl
grevilleagirl began at the beginning.

Device: iriver story
ok DID THAT NO DRIVE WAS ALLOCATED TO IRIVER JUST THAT IS AUSB MASS STORAGE DEVICE. UNINSTALLING, DISCONNECTING AND CONNECTING DID NO GOOD. FLASHED ON SCREEN AS NEW HARDWARE IRIVER BUT THATS ALL.
grevilleagirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2010, 09:35 PM   #32
grevilleagirl
grevilleagirl began at the beginning.

Device: iriver story
All of a sudden something has happened but i don't know what. Since last i waited and logged in again and connected story hardware showed with story on taskbar went into usbdeview and it had been allocated drive f. I thought i would try to transfer a book and when went to copy book the story was showing under d and f was still there. Had no trouble copying to story after that. THANK YOU THANKYOU SO MUCH FOR ALL YOUR HELP I HAVE LEARNT SO MUCH. I STILL DON'T UNDERSTAND WHAT HAPPENED BUT LET'S HOPE IT STAYS HAPPENED.
grevilleagirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2011, 02:41 PM   #33
kinloch
kinloch began at the beginning.

Device: iRiver
I had the same USB connection problem - was trying to click the central icon on the iRiver and nothing happens but discovered that when you click the stylus on the bottom right "connect removeable disk" line then presently the usual dialog window will open up (two windows will open if you also have an SD memory card in your iRiver) showing the folders of Books and files. Disconnect in the normal way clicking the USB icon in the bottom right tray.
kinloch is offline   Reply With Quote