Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Which one should I buy?

Notices

Old 10-29-2020, 10:47 AM   #1
gaz12000
gaz12000 began at the beginning.

Device: nook glow
Question What are the option for Google Play Books on an e reader?

Hey there,

I'm wondering what are the options for an android e-reader that has access to google books whether it's integrated into the system or I need to sideload it?
I've only come across the mars that looks suitable so far with the options that it takes an sd card, 7 inches and price.

thanks in advance
gaz12000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2020, 12:08 PM   #2
ottischwenk
Wizard
ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boox 4/14, Like-/Meebook 1/8, Tolino 1/10, Kobo 0/5, Kindle 0/3
Quote:
Originally Posted by gaz12000 View Post
I'm wondering what are the options for an android e-reader that has access to google books whether it's integrated into the system or I need to sideload it?
I've only come across the mars that looks suitable so far with the options that it takes an sd card, 7 inches and price.
Likebook Ares with Android 8.1 can play Google Books - installed from Google Play Store or from internal App Store.

Last edited by ottischwenk; 10-29-2020 at 12:10 PM.
ottischwenk is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2020, 08:37 AM   #3
gaz12000
gaz12000 began at the beginning.

Device: nook glow
Quote:
Originally Posted by ottischwenk View Post
Likebook Ares with Android 8.1 can play Google Books - installed from Google Play Store or from internal App Store.
Thank you, I wasn't aware that was an option
gaz12000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2020, 09:26 AM   #4
ottischwenk
Wizard
ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boox 4/14, Like-/Meebook 1/8, Tolino 1/10, Kobo 0/5, Kindle 0/3
Quote:
Originally Posted by gaz12000 View Post
Thank you, I wasn't aware that was an option
Its no option - its a downloaded and installed app.
ottischwenk is online now   Reply With Quote