Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader > Kobo Developer's Corner

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 04-05-2021, 02:23 AM   #1096
Rokiahi
Rokiahi began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Wireless (N647)
Wireless N647

Hi, I have a Kobo Wireless N647, and it also can't see any books after being updated by it's previous owner; a working SD image to write would be much appreciated.

Any special instructions needed other than writing the image to a 2GB or less SD?
Old 04-05-2021, 03:52 AM   #1097
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
@Rokiahi: You need to enable Private Messaging. This is in the "Edit Options" of the control panel. If this isn't there, it has to be added somehow. You can try posting in https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=319819 to ask it to be enabled, or contact a moderator.

And no, you just need to write the image to the card.
Advert
Old 04-06-2021, 03:06 AM   #1098
Rokiahi
Rokiahi began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Wireless (N647)
Thank you for the response, Private Messaging is enabled for me now.
Old 04-06-2021, 04:06 AM   #1099
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

PM sent.
Old 04-07-2021, 11:21 AM   #1100
povism
povism began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo n647
HELP!

Hey Davidfor,

Can I get the SD image for the n647 as well? I'm having a similar issue to everyone else here.

Thanks!
Advert
Old 04-07-2021, 07:37 PM   #1101
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer

PM sent.
Old 04-11-2021, 09:53 PM   #1102
ericKobo
ericKobo began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo N289
Hi Davidfor,

Would I be able to get an image for the N289? Thank you for keeping this up through the years!
Old 04-11-2021, 11:20 PM   #1103
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer

PM sent.
Old 04-13-2021, 06:51 PM   #1104
Amadeus23
Amadeus23 began at the beginning.

Device: kobo wifi
Hi Davidfor,
I also have the same issue with my kobo N647, can you, please, send to me the SD image
Thanks in advance.
Old 04-13-2021, 08:46 PM   #1105
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer

PM sent.
Old 04-14-2021, 11:03 AM   #1106
goldvectra
goldvectra began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo N647
N647 Image

I have the same problem. I need a image for Kobo N647.
Old 04-14-2021, 07:43 PM   #1107
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer

PM sent.
Old 05-09-2021, 08:39 AM   #1108
limutwit
limutwit began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Glo
Hi Davidfor,

Can I ask for the SD image for Kobo Wireless N647 please? Thank you
Old 05-09-2021, 08:46 AM   #1109
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer

@limutwit: You need to enable Private Messaging. This is in the "Edit Options" of the control panel. If this isn't there, it has to be added somehow. You can try posting in https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=319819 to ask it to be enabled, or contact a moderator.
Old 05-10-2021, 09:17 AM   #1110
limutwit
limutwit began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Glo
Quote:
Originally Posted by davidfor View Post
@limutwit: You need to enable Private Messaging. This is in the "Edit Options" of the control panel. If this isn't there, it has to be added somehow. You can try posting in https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=319819 to ask it to be enabled, or contact a moderator.
Hi Davidfor, I have enabled my PMs thanks to an admin. Can I ask if you could send me the image for N647? Thank you again!
Closed Thread

Tags
image, kobo, kobo wifi, sd card, wifi