Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Library Management

Notices

Old 10-06-2019, 05:00 PM   #1
catsknit
Addict
catsknit is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.catsknit is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.catsknit is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.catsknit is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.catsknit is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.catsknit is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.catsknit is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.catsknit is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.catsknit is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.catsknit is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.catsknit is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.

Device: Kobo Glo HD, Samsung tablet, Kobo Libra, InkPad 3 Pro
books from Kobo device into Calibre

If I download purchased books from Kobo over wifi directly to my device, and then transfer them to Calibre next time I connect, will those books go through Alf's plugins on import, or is that only when adding directly to the library from a folder on the computer? I'm just thinking it would save me a step in having to use ADE on the computer. I want them in Calibre mainly to put them into collections, although I guess it's not absolutely necessary they get stripped since they'll still only be on the Kobo.
catsknit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2019, 01:41 AM   #2
DNSB
Bibliophagist
DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage, Forma, Clara HD, Lenovo M8 FHD, Paperwhite 4, Tolino epos
Quote:
Originally Posted by catsknit View Post
If I download purchased books from Kobo over wifi directly to my device, and then transfer them to Calibre next time I connect, will those books go through Alf's plugins on import, or is that only when adding directly to the library from a folder on the computer? I'm just thinking it would save me a step in having to use ADE on the computer. I want them in Calibre mainly to put them into collections, although I guess it's not absolutely necessary they get stripped since they'll still only be on the Kobo.
Kobo's books synchronized to your ereader do not use ADE or Adobe's ADEPT DRM. If you look in the download archive for the DRM tools, you'll find an OBOK directory. Further information is left for you to locate.
DNSB is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 10-07-2019, 10:21 PM   #3
catsknit
Addict
catsknit is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.catsknit is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.catsknit is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.catsknit is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.catsknit is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.catsknit is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.catsknit is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.catsknit is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.catsknit is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.catsknit is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.catsknit is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.

Device: Kobo Glo HD, Samsung tablet, Kobo Libra, InkPad 3 Pro
Great, thanks, that is helpful.
catsknit is offline   Reply With Quote