Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Reading Recommendations

Notices

Old 10-21-2011, 09:49 PM   #1
Valhalla
Zealot
Valhalla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valhalla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valhalla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valhalla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valhalla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valhalla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valhalla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valhalla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valhalla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valhalla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valhalla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite
David Eddings Elenium on Amazon?

Hi,
I'm reading book 2 at the moment and notice that book 3 (The Sapphire Rose) isn't available at Amazon even though it is available in lots of other places (outside the US that is). Anyone know whether it has been available previously? Is this just temporary or should I get it elsewhere (slight pain to unDRM and format shift so I can read it on my kindle).

Thanks
Valhalla is offline   Reply With Quote