Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Lounge

Notices

Old 12-01-2008, 08:14 AM   #31
mjh215
Guru
mjh215 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentametermjh215 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentametermjh215 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentametermjh215 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentametermjh215 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentametermjh215 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentametermjh215 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentametermjh215 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentametermjh215 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentametermjh215 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentametermjh215 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameter

Device: None of your business
Quote:
Originally Posted by RWood View Post
I liked Spaceballs
That movie had too many great lines...

-MJ
mjh215 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2008, 08:17 AM   #32
Slite
Icanhasdonuts?
Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura 2nd edition, Kobo Clara HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by mjh215 View Post
That movie had too many great lines...

-MJ
"I am a Mog, a cross between a man and a dog, I'm my own best friend!"
Slite is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 12-01-2008, 08:23 AM   #33
mjh215
Guru
mjh215 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentametermjh215 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentametermjh215 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentametermjh215 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentametermjh215 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentametermjh215 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentametermjh215 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentametermjh215 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentametermjh215 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentametermjh215 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentametermjh215 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameter

Device: None of your business
"What the hell, it worked on Star Trek"

-MJ
mjh215 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2008, 12:06 PM   #34
RickyMaveety
Holy S**T!!!
RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.

Device: Kindle and iPad
Quote:
I liked Spaceballs
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slite View Post
Spaceballs was good... "Let's go to Ludicrous Speed!"
Quote:
"I am a Mog, a cross between a man and a dog, I'm my own best friend!"
I LOVED Spaceballs. Daphne Zuniga as a Druish Princess. Priceless.
RickyMaveety is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2008, 04:13 PM   #35
Dylrob
Murderous Mustela
Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad M1 Pro, Kindle Paperwhite
Quote:
I liked Spaceballs
Spaceballs was funny as hell! Brooks is practically the master of comedy.
Dylrob is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 12-01-2008, 05:54 PM   #36
RickyMaveety
Holy S**T!!!
RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dylrob View Post
Spaceballs was funny as hell! Brooks is practically the master of comedy.
Except for The History of the World, Part I .... which was utter dreck. But other than that .... yes, he's wonderful.
Old 12-01-2008, 05:57 PM   #37
daffy4u
I'm Super Kindle-icious
daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KDXG, KT, Oasis
Quote:
Originally Posted by RickyMaveety View Post
Except for The History of the World, Part I .... which was utter dreck. But other than that .... yes, he's wonderful.
Hey, it's Good to be the King!
daffy4u is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2008, 06:07 PM   #38
RickyMaveety
Holy S**T!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by daffy4u View Post
Hey, it's Good to be the King!
pffffft!
Old 12-01-2008, 06:16 PM   #39
Dylrob
Murderous Mustela
Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad M1 Pro, Kindle Paperwhite
Quote:
Well, I think he tried to do to much by himself with that movie. All his others were either co-written or had a different producer.
Dylrob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2008, 06:23 PM   #40
RickyMaveety
Holy S**T!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dylrob View Post
Well, I think he tried to do to much by himself with that movie. All his others were either co-written or had a different producer.
Yeah. That might well have been it. All of his other work (The Twelve Chairs, Young Frankenstein, Blazing Saddles .... ) was so outstanding. And, yet History of the World just left me feeling like I should be doing something ... anything ... other than sitting there watching .... that.

Oh, and which reminds me .... I really miss Marty Feldman!!!
Old 12-02-2008, 01:34 AM   #41
Slite
Icanhasdonuts?
Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura 2nd edition, Kobo Clara HD
Quote:
Yeah. That might well have been it. All of his other work (The Twelve Chairs, Young Frankenstein, Blazing Saddles .... ) was so outstanding. And, yet History of the World just left me feeling like I should be doing something ... anything ... other than sitting there watching .... that.

Oh, and which reminds me .... I really miss Marty Feldman!!!
Let's not forget "Men in tights" ... hilarious!

Cary Elwes was great in that one
Slite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2008, 08:48 AM   #42
pshrynk
Beepbeep n beebeep, yeah!
pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iThingie, KmkII, I miss Zelda!
Quote:
What we need now is a Miracle!
pshrynk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2008, 11:15 AM   #43
RickyMaveety
Holy S**T!!!

Quote:
Let's not forget "Men in tights" ... hilarious!

Cary Elwes was great in that one
Oh the "..." was for that and any other films I missed. I've been a fan of Mel Brooks since "The 2000 Year Old Man."

My mother did summer stock with Carl Reiner back in 1940 (Rochester, NY), so we kids were raised to practically worship Brooks and Reiner. I've still got the old photos (of Carl Reiner at the tender age of 19), and my mom got the chance to visit with him again about a year or so before she died.

I miss Marty Feldman, and I miss my mom.
Old 12-02-2008, 02:02 PM   #44
badgoodDeb
Grand Sorcerer
badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Palms, K1-4s, iPads, iPhones, KV, KO1
Gracious, girl --- you have so many interesting connections in your life!!!
badgoodDeb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2008, 12:41 AM   #45
Roy White
Evangelist
Roy White knows the square root of minus one.Roy White knows the square root of minus one.Roy White knows the square root of minus one.Roy White knows the square root of minus one.Roy White knows the square root of minus one.Roy White knows the square root of minus one.Roy White knows the square root of minus one.Roy White knows the square root of minus one.Roy White knows the square root of minus one.Roy White knows the square root of minus one.Roy White knows the square root of minus one.

Device: Sony Reader
"Your Schwarz is bigger than my Schwarz!!!"

Jar jar Binks couldnt whip mashed potatoes! He's the single most lame character in the history of the Universe!
Roy White is offline   Reply With Quote