Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Library Management

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 01-26-2010, 02:59 PM   #31
itimpi
Wizard
itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-950, iphone/ipad (Marvin/iBooks/QuickReader)
Quote:
Originally Posted by GRiker View Post
banjomike: Fix implemented. The new approach only converts numbers to text equivalent if the title starts with a number, e.g. '1776: The Beginning'. Any numbers in the title after the first word are treated as numbers and sorted in digit order.
Is this going to be optional? I would still prefer this case to be sorted before any letters?

Quote:
itimpi: The implementation of abs value sorting in titles will have to wait. If you feel strongly about this feature, please feel free to submit a ticket with a feature request. For now, you will need to use leading zeros to get series sorting to work as expected.
Fair enough -I might have a look at this to see if I can work out what is involved.

I guess feedback from others on what they would prefer would be useful.
Old 01-26-2010, 03:16 PM   #32
tlrowley
Quilt Geek
tlrowley is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.tlrowley is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.tlrowley is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.tlrowley is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.tlrowley is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.tlrowley is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.tlrowley is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.tlrowley is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.tlrowley is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.tlrowley is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.tlrowley is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.

Device: Kindle
I tried to create a mobi catalog, and it failed. I investigated the file it failed on, and I had some html tags in the comments. Once I removed the tags, the catalog generated fine - although it did take a while (Macbook Pro running 10.6.2) - I actually came to ask if I should kill the job. My MBP sounded like a jet about to take off, the fans were spinning so loudly. The job finished as I was composing this message, though, so all is well. Off to investigate the output.

Okay, the file is there and I can view it using the built-in viewer, but the covers are missing. The covers do, however, appear when I open the book on my Kindle.

Great addition to the Calibre program, thanks!!

ETA - dumb question - in reading the catalog on my Kindle, I have no navigation. No TOC, and, because it's a publication, no "go to". I also don't have section markers that I can flick left or right. I don't see a list of titles, the file simply opens to the first book and I can next/prev page. I can use the author/tag links, of course, but I was expecting a list as a sort of jumping off point. Am I missing/mis-understanding something?

Last edited by tlrowley; 01-26-2010 at 03:54 PM.
Advert
Old 01-26-2010, 03:54 PM   #33
GRiker
Comparer of the Ephemeris
GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad
itimpi - I added a simple string substitution that correctly handles simple cases like series numbers from 0-999. Will be in the next release.

The challenge with sorting titles on leading non-alpha characters is a more complex issue because of the way I'm generating anchors in the generated HTML, and how/where such titles would be listed in the 'Books By Title' section.

For example, all titles are currently coerced to starting with A-Z, and the corresponding sections are named "Books beginning with 'A'", "Books beginning with 'B'", etc.

How would you propose listing titles starting with non-alpha characters? "Books beginning with '1'"? "Books beginning with non-alpha characters"? I'm trying to keep the output as clean as possible.

G
Old 01-26-2010, 04:04 PM   #34
banjomike
Addict
banjomike ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.banjomike ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.banjomike ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.banjomike ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.banjomike ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.banjomike ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.banjomike ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.banjomike ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.banjomike ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.banjomike ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.banjomike ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-505,DSlibris,nook Glow & Simple & HD+,Tab S2,Moon+,Kobo Clara
Quote:
banjomike: Fix implemented. The new approach only converts numbers to text equivalent if the title starts with a number, e.g. '1776: The Beginning'. Any numbers in the title after the first word are treated as numbers and sorted in digit order.

G
Yay. Mostly.

Try this,

Arthur C Clarke
2001: A Space Odyssey (1968)
2010: Odyssey Two (1982)
2061: Odyssey Three (1987)
3001: The Final Odyssey (1997)

would be handled/converted to something like:

Two Thousand One
Two Thousand Ten
Two Thousand Sixty One
Three Thousand One

Which would give a sorted sequence of:

(three is less than two) unless I've got it wrong.

I do think an option to do straight alphanumeric sorts would be good.

I have to say that I would probably only ever use an alpha sort, I cannot think of a reason to do otherwise especially looking at my booklist. But I would test whatever you write.
Old 01-26-2010, 04:07 PM   #35
GRiker
GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tlrowley View Post
ETA - dumb question - in reading the catalog on my Kindle, I have no navigation. No TOC, and, because it's a publication, no "go to". I also don't have section markers that I can flick left or right. I don't see a list of titles, the file simply opens to the first book and I can next/prev page. I can use the author/tag links, of course, but I was expecting a list as a sort of jumping off point. Am I missing/mis-understanding something?
Please confirm the following:
  • Preferences|Conversion|Page Setup - Output profile is set to 'Kindle' or 'Kindle DX'
  • When generating the catalog, select MOBI as the Catalog format
If you're still not getting navigation on your Kindle, click the Jobs icon in the lower right, select the topmost 'Generated Catalog' line, click 'Show job details', select and copy that text, and post it here.

G
Advert
Old 01-26-2010, 04:11 PM   #36
banjomike
Addict
banjomike ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.banjomike ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.banjomike ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.banjomike ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.banjomike ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.banjomike ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.banjomike ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.banjomike ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.banjomike ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.banjomike ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.banjomike ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
itimpi - I added a simple string substitution that correctly handles simple cases like series numbers from 0-999. Will be in the next release.

The challenge with sorting titles on leading non-alpha characters is a more complex issue because of the way I'm generating anchors in the generated HTML, and how/where such titles would be listed in the 'Books By Title' section.

For example, all titles are currently coerced to starting with A-Z, and the corresponding sections are named "Books beginning with 'A'", "Books beginning with 'B'", etc.

How would you propose listing titles starting with non-alpha characters? "Books beginning with '1'"? "Books beginning with non-alpha characters"? I'm trying to keep the output as clean as possible.

G
I would go with "Books beginning with non-alpha characters".

The example you gave a few answers above included 1776. Although the number is One Thousand Seventy Six most people would probably say it as Seventeen Seventy Six, so do you look for the book to be coerced under "O" or "S".

Leave it as 26 letters, and everything else.

Um: I forgot about greek etc
Old 01-26-2010, 04:14 PM   #37
GRiker

It's a thorny problem. 4-digit numbers without commas (1776) are translated to "Seventeen seventy-six". 4-digit numbers with commas: One thousand seven hundred seventy-six.

G
Old 01-26-2010, 04:19 PM   #38
banjomike
Addict

Quote:
It's a thorny problem. 4-digit numbers without commas (1776) are translated to "Seventeen seventy-six". 4-digit numbers with commas: One thousand seven hundred seventy-six.

G
It will still, presumably, give three (or thirty) as less than two (or twenty).

Which gives you a perfect excuse to not touch it with a barge-pole.
Old 01-26-2010, 04:28 PM   #39
itimpi
Wizard
itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-950, iphone/ipad (Marvin/iBooks/QuickReader)
Quote:
Thanks very much

Quote:

I would be quite happy with that.
It is how I handled such titles in my Calibre2web script.
It seemed more logical to look for a book titled "1632" (a favorite title of mine) under books starting with '1' than under 'S'.

I do not know how you want to handle non-ASCII characters (I am thinking of non-ASCII fonts here such as letters with accents), but again if possible it would seem logical to allow such sub-divisions as well if the user has set their metadata this way. I can understand that other constraints in the way the indexes are generated may make this not practical.

I agree this type of preference may not be what others want which is why I solicited some feedback.
Old 01-26-2010, 04:34 PM   #40
tlrowley
Quilt Geek
tlrowley is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.tlrowley is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.tlrowley is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.tlrowley is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.tlrowley is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.tlrowley is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.tlrowley is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.tlrowley is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.tlrowley is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.tlrowley is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.tlrowley is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.

Device: Kindle
Quote:
Please confirm the following:
  • Preferences|Conversion|Page Setup - Output profile is set to 'Kindle' or 'Kindle DX'
  • When generating the catalog, select MOBI as the Catalog format
If you're still not getting navigation on your Kindle, click the Jobs icon in the lower right, select the topmost 'Generated Catalog' line, click 'Show job details', select and copy that text, and post it here.

G
I checked both those settings and I do have them correct. I looked at the details below, and the indexing fails.

Here are the details from the conversion job:

Code:
Generate catalog
Catalog_EPUB_MOBI:run
 path_to_output: /var/folders/tW/tWOf7mMFGPCm5D4LmQqGO++++TI/-Tmp-/calibre_0.6.36_uLNkfP_catalog_out.mobi
 Output format: mobi
 Book count: 599
 opts:
  basename: Catalog
  catalog_title: My Books
  creator: calibre
  descriptionClip: 250
  exclude_genre: \[[\w ]*\]
  exclude_tags: ~
  fmt: mobi
  log: <calibre.utils.logging.Log object at 0x649db70>
  note_tag: *
  output_profile: kindle
  plugin_path: <class 'calibre.library.catalog.EPUB_MOBI'>
  read_tag: +
  search_text: None
  sort_by: None
  verbose: True
CatalogBuilder(): Generating mobi for kindle
0.00% fetchBooksByTitle()
0.08% fetchBooksByAuthor()
Warning: multiple entries for Author 'Laurie R. King' with differing Author Sort metadata:
 'King, Laurie R.' != 'King, Laurie'
Warning: multiple entries for Author 'James Patterson' with differing Author Sort metadata:
 'Patterson, James William' != 'Patterson, James '
Warning: multiple entries for Author 'Anne Perry' with differing Author Sort metadata:
 'Perry, Anne ' != 'Perry, Anne'
Warning: multiple entries for Author 'Anne Perry' with differing Author Sort metadata:
 'Perry, Anne Griffin' != 'Perry, Anne '
0.15% generateHTMLDescriptions()
0.23% generateHTMLByTitle()
0.31% generateHTMLByAuthor()
0.38% generateHTMLByTags()
 using default cover for 'All God's Creatures'
 generating new thumbnail_default.jpg
 using default cover for 'Calibre Quick Start Guide'
updating thumbnail_default for Calibre Quick Start Guide
 using default cover for 'Just Like the Ones We Used to Know'
updating thumbnail_default for Just Like the Ones We Used to Know
 using default cover for 'Mossy Creek'
updating thumbnail_default for Mossy Creek
 using default cover for 'My Books'
 using default cover for 'Once Bitten'
updating thumbnail_default for Once Bitten
 using default cover for 'Paying the Piper'
updating thumbnail_default for Paying the Piper
 using default cover for 'Philosophy In The Flesh'
updating thumbnail_default for Philosophy In The Flesh
 using default cover for 'Say My Name'
updating thumbnail_default for Say My Name
 using default cover for 'Summer of the Midnight Sun'
updating thumbnail_default for Summer of the Midnight Sun
 using default cover for 'The Prayers of Agnes Sparrow'
updating thumbnail_default for The Prayers of Agnes Sparrow
 using default cover for 'The Shunning'
updating thumbnail_default for The Shunning
0.46% generateOPF()
0.54% generateNCXHeader()
0.62% generateNCXDescriptions()
0.69% generateNCXByTitle()
0.77% generateNCXByAuthor()
0.85% generateNCXByTags()
0.92% writeNCX()
InputFormatPlugin: HTML Input running
on /var/folders/tW/tWOf7mMFGPCm5D4LmQqGO++++TI/-Tmp-/calibre_0.6.36_wtatch_epub_mobi_catalog/Catalog.opf
Parsing all content...
Duplicate manifest entry for 'content/Genreereader.html'
Duplicate manifest entry for 'content/Genremicropay.html'
Initial parse failed:
Parsing file 'content/book_889.html' as HTML
Forcing content/book_889.html into XHTML namespace
Initial parse failed:
Parsing file 'content/book_619.html' as HTML
Forcing content/book_619.html into XHTML namespace
Initial parse failed:
Parsing file 'content/book_550.html' as HTML
Forcing content/book_550.html into XHTML namespace
Initial parse failed:
Parsing file 'content/book_263.html' as HTML
Forcing content/book_263.html into XHTML namespace
Initial parse failed:
Parsing file 'content/book_634.html' as HTML
Forcing content/book_634.html into XHTML namespace
Initial parse failed:
Parsing file 'content/book_891.html' as HTML
Forcing content/book_891.html into XHTML namespace
Initial parse failed:
Parsing file 'content/book_575.html' as HTML
Forcing content/book_575.html into XHTML namespace
Initial parse failed:
Parsing file 'content/book_881.html' as HTML
Forcing content/book_881.html into XHTML namespace
Initial parse failed:
Parsing file 'content/book_890.html' as HTML
Forcing content/book_890.html into XHTML namespace
Merging user specified metadata...
Detecting structure...
Flattening CSS and remapping font sizes...
Source base font size is 12.00000pt
Cleaning up manifest...
Trimming unused files from manifest...
Creating MOBI Output...
Applying case-transforming CSS...
Rasterizing SVG images...
Converting XHTML to Mobipocket markup...
Serializing markup content...
  Compressing markup content...
  MOBI periodical specified, evaluating TOC for periodical conformance ...
  TOC structure conforms
Generating structured CTOC ...
  CNCX utilization: 4 records, last record 1% full
Indexing navPoints ...
*** TOC discontinuity: nodes are not sequential ***
 node 761: 'epub' offset: 0x23D443 length: 0x723
 node 762: 'ereader' offset: 0x23B2DF != 0x23DB66
	node data 761: {'titleOffset': 189473, 'classOffset': 54, 'authorOffset': 189542, 'klass': 'article', 'descriptionOffset': 189478}
	node data 762: {'titleOffset': 189568, 'classOffset': 54, 'authorOffset': 189650, 'klass': 'article', 'descriptionOffset': 189576}
_generate_indexed_navpoints: Failed to generate index
  Writing unindexed mobi ...
Serializing images...
MOBI output written to /var/folders/tW/tWOf7mMFGPCm5D4LmQqGO++++TI/-Tmp-/calibre_0.6.36_uLNkfP_catalog_out.mobi
Thanks,
Tracey
Old 01-26-2010, 04:35 PM   #41
mysticalinc
mysticalinc began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle 2i
Quote:
mysticalinc: This failure occurs when there are no genre tags in your database.

Fixed in next release.

G
Thank you. Fixed it up and done.

mysticalinc
Old 01-26-2010, 04:59 PM   #42
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Quote:

G
Anything that does not start with A to Z get lumped and ASCII sorted into an "Begins with other" .
The examples were good:
I would be looking for 2001 A Space Odyssey
1635: The Cannon Law < figured it out (Sixteen, not One Six)
Old 01-26-2010, 05:00 PM   #43
GRiker

tlrowley: The next version will have better diagnostics, but I'm guessing that your genre tags are populated with some tags that are confusing matters for the Catalog generator. I've observed that if you use the 'Social metadata' feature and let the tags field be populated by whatever comes down the tube, you end up with dozens of genre categories that aren't meaningful or useful. While we're waiting for the next release, if you could review your tags in use, consolidate and simplify, getting rid of ones you don't care about, that will go a long way. I know you have a lot of books, but you can use the bulk metadata editing feature to clear out tags you're not using or don't care about.
See the end of the first post in this thread for some tagging tips.

G
Old 01-26-2010, 05:03 PM   #44
GRiker

To all weighing in on the title sorting issue ... thanks for the input, I will cogitate deeply.

G
Old 01-26-2010, 08:51 PM   #45
Jean
Zealot
Jean ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jean ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jean ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jean ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jean ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jean ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jean ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jean ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jean ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jean ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jean ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: palm tx / Kindle 1 / ebookwise 1150 / Kindle Fire / Kindle Paperwhite
I also get an error message when trying to create a catalog.

Spoiler:
Generate catalog
Catalog_EPUB_MOBI:run
path_to_output: c:\docume~1\jean\locals~1\temp\calibre_0.6.36_27w2 e9_catalog_out.mobi
Output format: mobi
Book count: 289
opts:
basename: Catalog
catalog_title: My Books
creator: calibre
descriptionClip: 250
exclude_genre: \[[\w ]*\]
exclude_tags: ~,Catalog
fmt: mobi
log: <calibre.utils.logging.Log object at 0x03789C50>
note_tag: *
output_profile: kindle
plugin_path: <class 'calibre.library.catalog.EPUB_MOBI'>
read_tag: +
search_text: None
sort_by: None
verbose: True
CatalogBuilder(): Generating mobi for kindle
0.00% fetchBooksByTitle()
0.08% fetchBooksByAuthor()
0.15% generateHTMLDescriptions()
0.23% generateHTMLByTitle()
0.31% generateHTMLByAuthor()
0.38% generateHTMLByTags()
using default cover for 'AphraBehn1'
generating new thumbnail_default.jpg
using default cover for 'AphraBehn3'
updating thumbnail_default for AphraBehn3
using default cover for 'AphraBehn2'
updating thumbnail_default for AphraBehn2
using default cover for 'BIBLE'
updating thumbnail_default for BIBLE
using default cover for 'Calibre Quick Start Guide'
updating thumbnail_default for Calibre Quick Start Guide
using default cover for 'Hunter's Pride'
updating thumbnail_default for Hunter's Pride
using default cover for 'Identity Unknown'
updating thumbnail_default for Identity Unknown
using default cover for 'Shogun'
updating thumbnail_default for Shogun
0.46% generateOPF()
0.54% generateNCXHeader()
0.62% generateNCXDescriptions()
0.69% generateNCXByTitle()
0.77% generateNCXByAuthor()
0.85% generateNCXByTags()
0.92% writeNCX()
InputFormatPlugin: HTML Input running
on c:\docume~1\jean\locals~1\temp\calibre_0.6.36_b9qp 1c_epub_mobi_catalog\Catalog.opf
Parsing all content...
Initial parse failed:
Parsing file 'content/book_341.html' as HTML
Forcing content/book_341.html into XHTML namespace
Initial parse failed:
Parsing file 'content/book_354.html' as HTML
Forcing content/book_354.html into XHTML namespace
Stripping comments and meta tags from content/book_354.html
Failed to parse content in content/book_354.html
Initial parse failed:
Parsing file 'content/book_123.html' as HTML
Forcing content/book_123.html into XHTML namespace
Stripping comments and meta tags from content/book_123.html
Failed to parse content in content/book_123.html
Initial parse failed:
Parsing file 'content/book_83.html' as HTML
Forcing content/book_83.html into XHTML namespace
Stripping comments and meta tags from content/book_83.html
Failed to parse content in content/book_83.html
Initial parse failed:
Parsing file 'content/book_137.html' as HTML
Forcing content/book_137.html into XHTML namespace
Referenced file 'content/book_83.html' not in manifest
Referenced file 'content/book_354.html' not in manifest
Referenced file 'content/book_123.html' not in manifest
Initial parse failed:
Parsing file 'content/book_83.html' as HTML
Forcing content/book_83.html into XHTML namespace
Stripping comments and meta tags from content/book_83.html
Python function terminated unexpectedly
xmlParsePITarget: invalid name prefix 'xml', line 74, column 96 (Error Code: 1)
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "site.py", line 103, in main
File "site.py", line 85, in run_entry_point
File "site-packages\calibre\utils\ipc\worker.py", line 99, in main
File "site-packages\calibre\gui2\convert\gui_conversion.py", line 59, in gui_catalog
File "site-packages\calibre\library\catalog.py", line 2413, in run
File "site-packages\calibre\ebooks\conversion\plumber.py", line 745, in run
File "site-packages\calibre\customize\conversion.py", line 211, in __call__
File "site-packages\calibre\ebooks\html\input.py", line 291, in convert
File "site-packages\calibre\ebooks\conversion\plumber.py", line 877, in create_oebbook
File "site-packages\calibre\ebooks\oeb\reader.py", line 72, in __call__
File "site-packages\calibre\ebooks\oeb\reader.py", line 588, in _all_from_opf
File "site-packages\calibre\ebooks\oeb\reader.py", line 243, in _manifest_from_opf
File "site-packages\calibre\ebooks\oeb\reader.py", line 176, in _manifest_add_missing
File "site-packages\calibre\ebooks\oeb\base.py", line 1014, in fget
File "site-packages\calibre\ebooks\oeb\base.py", line 871, in _parse_xhtml
File "lxml.etree.pyx", line 2538, in lxml.etree.fromstring (src/lxml/lxml.etree.c:48266)
File "parser.pxi", line 1536, in lxml.etree._parseMemoryDocument (src/lxml/lxml.etree.c:71653)
File "parser.pxi", line 1408, in lxml.etree._parseDoc (src/lxml/lxml.etree.c:70449)
File "parser.pxi", line 898, in lxml.etree._BaseParser._parseUnicodeDoc (src/lxml/lxml.etree.c:67144)
File "parser.pxi", line 539, in lxml.etree._ParserContext._handleParseResultDoc (src/lxml/lxml.etree.c:63820)
File "parser.pxi", line 625, in lxml.etree._handleParseResult (src/lxml/lxml.etree.c:64741)
File "parser.pxi", line 565, in lxml.etree._raiseParseError (src/lxml/lxml.etree.c:64084)
lxml.etree.XMLSyntaxError: xmlParsePITarget: invalid name prefix 'xml', line 74, column 96

Closed Thread

Tags
book catalog