Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Devices

Notices

Old 03-27-2011, 07:47 PM   #1
pitat450
pitat450 began at the beginning.

Device: ipod
unable to find installed itunes

Hallo!
My Ipod touch is no longer recognized by Calibre. I used to connect it and share without any problem earlier, though. I Have Windows 7, Ipod touch, Calibre and itunes, all in current updated versions. Once I try to debug device detection, it produces Error: Unhandled exception:
"UserFeedback:Itunes._launch_iTunes():unable to find installed iTunes"

Thanx for help in advance...
pitat450 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2011, 05:55 AM   #2
GRiker
Comparer of the Ephemeris
GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad
Try using the 'Connect to iTunes' method outlined in the 'Calibre + Apple iDevices' FAQ.

G
GRiker is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert