Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Self-Promotions by Authors and Publishers

Notices

Old 03-10-2020, 06:07 PM   #1
authorjohndavis
authorjohndavis began at the beginning.

Device: none
Arrow Only 48hrs Free: How To Analyze People: The Revealing Power Of Facial Expressions

Huge Giveaway!

So here’s the deal, for the next 48 hours, you’ll have the chance to get my book: "How To Analyze People: The Revealing Power of Facial Expressions" (regularly priced at 3.99$) completely for FREE!

And, to make things even juicier, I’m offering another free goodie your way - exclusive bonus with every purchase in the next 2 days:
“Toxic Person Checklist:14 Scary Ways Emotionally Draining People Drive You Crazy & Try To Destroy You!” (full details inside the book along with a link where you can get it for free)

If you want to find out more, here’s the retailer’s links:

Amazon US: https://www.amazon.com/DP/B07QZWP5QD/
Amazon UK: https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B07QZWP5QD

It’s a limited time offer - check out the links and grab your copy in the next 48 hours before the offer expires!

Last of all, a sincere THANK YOU for taking the time to check my work, it really means to me.

Last edited by authorjohndavis; 03-10-2020 at 06:11 PM.
authorjohndavis is offline   Reply With Quote