Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle

Notices

Old 03-30-2020, 06:26 PM   #1
terrypin
Connoisseur
terrypin writes the songs that make the whole world sing.terrypin writes the songs that make the whole world sing.terrypin writes the songs that make the whole world sing.terrypin writes the songs that make the whole world sing.terrypin writes the songs that make the whole world sing.terrypin writes the songs that make the whole world sing.terrypin writes the songs that make the whole world sing.terrypin writes the songs that make the whole world sing.terrypin writes the songs that make the whole world sing.terrypin writes the songs that make the whole world sing.terrypin writes the songs that make the whole world sing.

Device: iPAQ 2210 PPC
Download purchased book on another device

My original book purchase was delivered to my iPad and I was half way through when it’s battery expired. I have my Kindle at hand and Wi-fi is available. The Kindle has only a sample of my book. How can I get it fully downloaded please?

Terry
terrypin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2020, 07:47 PM   #2
Sirtel
Grand Sorcerer
Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage & Libra 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by terrypin View Post
My original book purchase was delivered to my iPad and I was half way through when it’s battery expired. I have my Kindle at hand and Wi-fi is available. The Kindle has only a sample of my book. How can I get it fully downloaded please?

Terry
Are they registered to the same account?
Sirtel is offline   Reply With Quote