Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre Companion

Notices

Old 04-05-2020, 01:57 PM   #16
stumped
Wizard
stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kobo forma, Kobo Libra, Huawei media Tab, fire HD10, PW3 HDX8.9,
Quote:
Originally Posted by PMrev View Post
We are underway with development and working on high priority bug fixes.
It would be nice, though not essential, to know which bugs are in the " being fixed now "pile and which if any are on a " do later "list

Helps keep customers happy and manages expectations
stumped is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2020, 03:34 PM   #17
PMrev
Groupie
PMrev is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.PMrev is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.PMrev is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.PMrev is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.PMrev is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.PMrev is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.PMrev is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.PMrev is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.PMrev is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.PMrev is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.PMrev is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.

Device: kindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by stumped View Post
It would be nice, though not essential, to know which bugs are in the " being fixed now "pile and which if any are on a " do later "list

Helps keep customers happy and manages expectations
This is the list we are focusing on:

1. Left side sorting function seems to only be sorting newly imported books.
2. Usability for offline users (both wifi and cellular off)
3. Sort by date appears to use the date a book was downloaded into CC for all date sorts, rather than the expected sort by date add to Calibre, date added to CC and date modified.
4. Scaling issues, seems large # of books 10-20K having issues
PMrev is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2020, 10:16 PM   #18
OffKilter
OffKilter began at the beginning.

Device: None
I bought Calibre Companion years ago, and like many, I’ve been very disappointed and frustrated when V2 came out. After that, I’ve been reading the posts on the forum, reluctant to make further updates. I’d like to update to V2.0.2, but I absolutely need to be able to use the app offline when there is no cellular or WiFi. Is this feature working now in V2.0.2 even if you don’t subscribe?
OffKilter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2020, 12:18 AM   #19
PMrev
Groupie
PMrev is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.PMrev is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.PMrev is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.PMrev is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.PMrev is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.PMrev is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.PMrev is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.PMrev is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.PMrev is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.PMrev is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.PMrev is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.

Quote:
Originally Posted by OffKilter View Post
I bought Calibre Companion years ago, and like many, I’ve been very disappointed and frustrated when V2 came out. After that, I’ve been reading the posts on the forum, reluctant to make further updates. I’d like to update to V2.0.2, but I absolutely need to be able to use the app offline when there is no cellular or WiFi. Is this feature working now in V2.0.2 even if you don’t subscribe?
Currently this is not working in V2.0.2.

We are fixing this now and it will be released with next release.

I would hold until we release the next version or you can subscribe.
Old 04-26-2020, 01:39 AM   #20
shinyplastic
shinyplastic began at the beginning.

Device: Calibre
Hi,

As I have said before like the interface, and apart from the search and offline issue two small requests
- never seems to remember content server passwords
- give some feedback on book Download (I know it's fast - very fast), but the first few times I Downloaded I though it hadn' worked as no visual indication
- and finally a killer feature, download all missing books in a Shelf / Series / Tags etc

Thanks!
shinyplastic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2020, 04:48 PM   #21
PMrev
Groupie

Quote:
Originally Posted by shinyplastic View Post
Hi,

As I have said before like the interface, and apart from the search and offline issue two small requests
- never seems to remember content server passwords
- give some feedback on book Download (I know it's fast - very fast), but the first few times I Downloaded I though it hadn' worked as no visual indication
- and finally a killer feature, download all missing books in a Shelf / Series / Tags etc

Thanks!
Hey,

Thanks for the feedback, these are actually already in our backlog. Going to be prioritizing them soon.

Thanks,
Alex