Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Introduce Yourself

Notices

Old 06-17-2019, 07:21 PM   #1
Ahuka
Ahuka began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle
Smile Glad to join

I just retired at age 68, and I have been building an e-book library to enjoy while hitting the road. So this looks like a great place to meet others who love e-books. I have questions, but they will go in appropriate forums.
Ahuka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2019, 04:29 AM   #2
likebookstore
Connoisseur
likebookstore began at the beginning.

Device: likebook alita
i am the seller of likebook ebook reader in aliexpress and for ebook reader business 10 years, once likebook have any new device in the market or any question for user, maybe we can help..
likebookstore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2019, 05:36 AM   #3
MickeyC
Grand Sorcerer
MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 6 plus, Sony T1, iPad 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahuka View Post
I just retired at age 68, and I have been building an e-book library to enjoy while hitting the road. So this looks like a great place to meet others who love e-books. I have questions, but they will go in appropriate forums.
Hi Ahuka and welcome to MobileRead. You’ll have come to the right place to get quick and helpful answers to all your eBook questions.
MickeyC is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
introduction