Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Writer2ePub

Notices

Old 11-13-2013, 10:55 PM   #1
Gregg Bell
Gregg Bell
Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch 7, Sony PRS300, Fire HD8 Tablet
Go4Epub.com question

I'm wanting to convert a EPUB I made in Sigil into a pdf and I found Go4Epub.com as an online converter. It works great WHEN it works. But that seems to be once out every 7 or 8 tries. Does anybody know if there's any trick to getting this site to work better.
Gregg Bell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2013, 01:07 AM   #2
eBookLuke
Writer2ePub creator
eBookLuke knows the chase is better than the catch.eBookLuke knows the chase is better than the catch.eBookLuke knows the chase is better than the catch.eBookLuke knows the chase is better than the catch.eBookLuke knows the chase is better than the catch.eBookLuke knows the chase is better than the catch.eBookLuke knows the chase is better than the catch.eBookLuke knows the chase is better than the catch.eBookLuke knows the chase is better than the catch.eBookLuke knows the chase is better than the catch.eBookLuke knows the chase is better than the catch.

Device: Cybook Bebook iLiad Kindle HanlinV2 Readius SonyPRS500 SonyPRS700 etc
The online service you mentioned is just another implementation of Calibre online. You can check it by convert something to epub and inspect the metadata inside. Moreover it has many bugs…

If you need to convert epub to pdf just use Calibre

Luke
eBookLuke is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 11-14-2013, 07:05 PM   #3
Gregg Bell
Gregg Bell
Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by eBookLuke View Post
The online service you mentioned is just another implementation of Calibre online. You can check it by convert something to epub and inspect the metadata inside. Moreover it has many bugs…

If you need to convert epub to pdf just use Calibre

Luke
Thank you, Luke. That's what I'll do.
Old 08-14-2014, 05:23 AM   #4
my-nick
my-nick began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle
Hi,

I just stumbled over this post since I am using this service (Go4Epub) a lot just some observations.

For Epub -> PDF the service perforoms a lot better than Calibre does. Did not find anything compareable so far.
For PDF -> Epub the performance to calibre is similiar. However, the service says even on the webpage that it sometime may not work properly.

Cheers!
my-nick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2014, 12:19 AM   #5
Gregg Bell
Gregg Bell

Quote:
Originally Posted by my-nick View Post

For Epub -> PDF the service perforoms a lot better than Calibre does. Did not find anything compareable so far.

Cheers!
Interesting. I'll check it out. Thanks!
Advert