Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Conversion

Notices

Old 08-31-2012, 06:11 PM   #1
brokenlove
brokenlove began at the beginning.

Device: Iphone
No table of contents in my Iphone Stanza

I have been using Calibre to convert books into my iphone Stanza application sicne months now. Everything was ok untill I updated the version 0.8.67 . Calbire creates table of contens from links in the documnts but when transferring to Stanza table of contents appears but you cannot go to the specified page(clicking on the chapter will only take you to the same page you are reading) .Strange thing is that in E-Book Viewer the table of contents is ok and working.

When removing the new version and installing the old one 0.8.62 the problem solved which means there is a problem with the new version

Please fix that
brokenlove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2012, 09:38 PM   #2
brokenlove

UP

UP
Old 09-22-2012, 05:49 PM   #3
brokenlove

up up
Old 09-22-2012, 09:12 PM   #4
DoctorOhh
US Navy, Retired
DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Icarus Illumina XL HD, Nexus 7
If you are sure there is a bug, report it.
DoctorOhh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2012, 11:57 PM   #5
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
There is nothing that can be done to fix that. Stanza is an unmaintained application with lots of bugs. You should switch to a better epub reading software.
kovidgoyal is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2012, 09:39 PM   #6
Skrpo1
Skrpo1 began at the beginning.

Device: ipad 2
I also upload into Stanza on my Iphone 4s and Ipad. The problem seemed to fix itself updating to the newest version of Calibre.
Skrpo1 is offline   Reply With Quote