Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > PocketBook

Notices

Old 04-17-2010, 03:24 PM   #1
Takeyabue
Takeyabue began at the beginning.

Device: none
PocketBook 601 Revo

Any chance of ggeting some information on the 601 Revo now that it has been displayed in the Moscow tradeshow. Even sales sheet displayed in the photos on Nate's Ebook News in a bit more readable format would be great as I handle Russian just fine. I have been waiting for a Freescale based PocketBooks to arrive before making a purchase.

Last edited by Takeyabue; 04-17-2010 at 03:34 PM.
Takeyabue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2010, 03:26 PM   #2
Nate the great
Sir Penguin of Edinburgh
Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Shake a stick plus 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Takeyabue View Post
Any chance of ggeting some information on the 601 Revo now that it has been displayed in the Moscow tradeshow. Even sales sheet displayed in the photos on Teleread in a bit more readable format would be great as I handle Russian just fine. I have been waiting for a Freescale based PocketBooks to arrive before making a purchase.
I'm told it's a based on the 301, but I don't know anything about cost or release date.
Nate the great is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 04-17-2010, 08:37 PM   #3
Nate the great
Sir Penguin of Edinburgh
Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Shake a stick plus 1
Have you seen this yet?
http://translate.google.com/translat...%2F%3Fp%3D3492
Nate the great is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2010, 02:57 AM   #4
mtravellerh
book creator
mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PB360°
Not sure about the exact release date but it will definitely be quite soon now. As for info on the 601: It has a Freescale processor and has no extra connectivity besides USB.

Last edited by mtravellerh; 04-18-2010 at 03:01 AM.
mtravellerh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2010, 03:35 AM   #5
Logseman
Orisa
Logseman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Logseman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Logseman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Logseman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Logseman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Logseman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Logseman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Logseman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Logseman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Logseman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Logseman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Onyx Poke 5

Don't tell me the Cebit had this sort of personnel introducing you to the goodness of the different readers! I'll spend the rest of my life in regret for not having assisted... or at least until the next year!
Logseman is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 04-18-2010, 05:33 AM   #6
mtravellerh
book creator
mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Logseman View Post

Don't tell me the Cebit had this sort of personnel introducing you to the goodness of the different readers! I'll spend the rest of my life in regret for not having assisted... or at least until the next year!
No, there were other girls at the CEBIT!
Old 04-18-2010, 05:57 AM   #7
Logseman
Orisa
Logseman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Logseman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Logseman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Logseman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Logseman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Logseman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Logseman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Logseman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Logseman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Logseman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Logseman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Then I guess the next Cebit will count with my presence. There are... novelties that I don't want to miss.

In particular, I wouldn't mind seeing the miss who stands most at the right...
Old 04-22-2010, 12:35 AM   #8
Yar-PocketBooker
Fanatic
Yar-PocketBooker is kind to children and small, furry animalsYar-PocketBooker is kind to children and small, furry animalsYar-PocketBooker is kind to children and small, furry animalsYar-PocketBooker is kind to children and small, furry animalsYar-PocketBooker is kind to children and small, furry animalsYar-PocketBooker is kind to children and small, furry animalsYar-PocketBooker is kind to children and small, furry animalsYar-PocketBooker is kind to children and small, furry animalsYar-PocketBooker is kind to children and small, furry animalsYar-PocketBooker is kind to children and small, furry animalsYar-PocketBooker is kind to children and small, furry animals

Device: PocketBooks and Onyxes and anything E-Ink...
wow... that was not CEBIT... imho... too many cyrillic letters and khm...beautiful slavonic faces...)))
Yar-PocketBooker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2010, 02:57 AM   #9
Logseman
Orisa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yar-PocketBooker View Post
wow... that was not CEBIT... imho... too many cyrillic letters and khm...beautiful slavonic faces...)))
But I've been promised that the Cebit has less Cyrillic alphabet (which I'm indifferent about, I like Cyrillic as well) and another assortment of beautiful faces
Old 04-22-2010, 03:32 AM   #10
mtravellerh
book creator

We had some beautiful oriental faces at the CEBIT. Very knowledgeable, too!
Old 04-23-2010, 04:06 PM   #11
Yar-PocketBooker
Fanatic
Yar-PocketBooker is kind to children and small, furry animalsYar-PocketBooker is kind to children and small, furry animalsYar-PocketBooker is kind to children and small, furry animalsYar-PocketBooker is kind to children and small, furry animalsYar-PocketBooker is kind to children and small, furry animalsYar-PocketBooker is kind to children and small, furry animalsYar-PocketBooker is kind to children and small, furry animalsYar-PocketBooker is kind to children and small, furry animalsYar-PocketBooker is kind to children and small, furry animalsYar-PocketBooker is kind to children and small, furry animalsYar-PocketBooker is kind to children and small, furry animals

Device: PocketBooks and Onyxes and anything E-Ink...
ok, ok, you guys))) let's get back from nice faces to some launch dates...)
There's an inside from GiK (Guys in Kiev) that the first batch of PB601 Revo will produced by July this year. This is preliminary, but mas or menos gives us the time range.
Yar-PocketBooker is offline   Reply With Quote