Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Uploads - Patricia Clark Memorial Library > Upload Help

Notices

Old 04-28-2012, 07:27 PM   #1
Anticus
Anticus began at the beginning.

Device: ipad
Confused N00b

I am just totally befuddled here. I'm an indie comic book creator and have converted my books, all pdfs to epub using calibre and wondershare. There's no text other than what is imbedded in each page file.

Using iTunes Producer, I went through every step, bought ISBNs, filled out every piece of into - yet STILL get errors in delivery. HOW HARD CAN THIS BE?!?!?!

Do I really have to go through a digital publisher if I'm not a programming genius rather than do this on my own?
Anticus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2012, 06:15 AM   #2
Billi
Wizard
Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Cybook, iRex, PB, Onyx
Hi Anticus, welcome to MobileRead!

This section here is for uploading books into our own MobileRead library which I think is not what you're intending.

Maybe you can repeat your question in this thread
https://www.mobileread.com/forums/showthread.php?t=54309
or in the "Apple Devices" or "ePub"-section or ask a moderator to move it to an appropriate place.
And it would be very helpful if you could tell us the error messages.
Billi is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 04-29-2012, 11:59 AM   #3
Anticus
Anticus began at the beginning.

Device: ipad
Thanks, Billi - I took your advice.
Anticus is offline   Reply With Quote