Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Barnes & Noble NOOK > Nook Color & Nook Tablet

Notices

Old 01-13-2012, 08:21 PM   #1
p2ranger
p2ranger began at the beginning.

Device: Nook Color
Nook Color won't show PDF annotations

I have one of the earlier Nook Colors. It is rooted and has CYM 7.1.0 on it

I'm trying to use it for a class for viewing and annotating PDF's. I bought Repligo (on Android Marketplace) for viewing and editing PDF's on it in class. When I get home, I put the PDF's on my Mac (Snow Leopard) where I use Preview to make more changes to the PDF's. Once I put the PDF's back on my Nook, none of the annotations show up on the Nook anymore. That includes the ones I made before moving it to my Mac and the ones I made on the Mac. I've tried Adobe Reader, Aldiko, OficeSuite Pro, and Repligo on my Nook and none of them show any of the annotations I've made since saving it on my Mac and moving it over. When I try to use the same PDF on my stock Nexus S 4G, the annotations show up just fine with Repligo. I've also tried using Adobe Acrobat Pro 8 on my Mac to save annotations, but none of the annotations show up on my Nook.

I emailed Repligo support and sent them a PDF I'm working with. They told me the annotations show up on all of their Android devices but that they don't have a Nook and they don't give support to rooted devices.

Any ideas? I'm trying not to have to print out a bunch of papers.

Thanks

Jason
p2ranger is offline   Reply With Quote