Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Devices

Notices

Old 07-05-2011, 08:55 PM   #1
Lysie
Lysie began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle
Calibre Corrupted.

My Mac just told me that Calibre was corrupted and made me reinstall. All of my books are still on my computer (in the Calibre library) but Calibre is empty. I do not want to enter all 1745 individually.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!!

Lysie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2011, 09:18 PM   #2
FizzyWater
You kids get off my lawn!
FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 2 and Libra H2O and half a dozen older models I can't let go of
You can relink to your existing library. If the "wizard" didn't run with your new install, just run it again and point to your existing library when it asks where you want your library to be.
FizzyWater is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 07-06-2011, 01:26 AM   #3
itimpi
Wizard
itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-950, iphone/ipad (Marvin/iBooks/QuickReader)
If by any chance it is the Calibre database that was corrupted rather than the Calibre program, then Calibre includes the ability to rebuild the database from the files stored in the Calibre library.
itimpi is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
calibre, corrupt, mac