Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Flea Market

Notices

Old 03-10-2011, 09:38 AM   #1
JTravers
Groupie
JTravers ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JTravers ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JTravers ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JTravers ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JTravers ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JTravers ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JTravers ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JTravers ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JTravers ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JTravers ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JTravers ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Air 2
M-edge Executive Jacket for Sony PRS 505

I'm not sure why I waited so long to sell this given that I sold my 505 a year ago, but I'm selling a mocha/saddle colored M-edge Executive Jacket cover for the Sony Reader PRS 505 for $10 shipped anywhere in the US.

Here is a picture of the cover. It is in great condition.

Here is the M-edge product page for the cover.
http://www.medgestore.com/products/s...-executive.psp

PayPal or Amazon Payments accepted.

PM me if you're interested.

Thanks!

Last edited by JTravers; 03-12-2011 at 10:33 PM.
JTravers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2011, 10:33 PM   #2
JTravers
Groupie
JTravers ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JTravers ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JTravers ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JTravers ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JTravers ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JTravers ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JTravers ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JTravers ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JTravers ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JTravers ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JTravers ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Air 2
Sold.
Thanks!
JTravers is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 03-14-2011, 10:37 PM   #3
VanPersie
VanPersie began at the beginning.

Device: Sony PRS 505
I'm the one who bought this from JTravers. I got it in the mail today, in great condition, as advertised. Good business!
VanPersie is offline   Reply With Quote