Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Flea Market

Notices

Old 03-11-2013, 12:14 AM   #1
Kokomo Lee
Keeps on Ticking...
Kokomo Lee understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'Kokomo Lee understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'Kokomo Lee understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'Kokomo Lee understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'Kokomo Lee understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'Kokomo Lee understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'Kokomo Lee understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'Kokomo Lee understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'Kokomo Lee understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'Kokomo Lee understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'Kokomo Lee understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'

Device: Kindles, iStuff, Nexus and a partridge
Red Cover for Sony PRS-T2 New

I am selling my brand new Red cover (non-lighted) for the Sony PRS-T2, in the original box. Although I love my new Reader, the cover does not meet my needs. The model number is PRSASC22R.

I have been lurking on MobileRead for many years, with the occasional post. By selling it here, I know the cover will go to a loving home.

The retail price on the Sony website is $34.95, and Amazon is currently selling the cover for $27. I am selling the case for $20, plus $5 shipping (USPS Priority Mail). PM me if you are interested in overseas shipment, and I will figure out the postage.

Please let me know if you have any questions. I will try to post photos tomorrow.

Last edited by Kokomo Lee; 04-12-2013 at 03:20 PM.
Kokomo Lee is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
cover for ebook, sony